E3S Web Conf.
Volume 111, 2019CLIMA 2019 Congress
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) for the Intelligent Building Management|
|Published online||13 August 2019|
- ISO 16739:2013 Industry Foundation Classes (IFC) for Data Sharing in the Construction and Facility Management Industries(2013) [Google Scholar]
- A. Mahdavi, J. Bachinger, G. Suter, Building Simulation 2005, Toward a Unified Information Space for the Specification of Building Performance Simulation Results, p. 671-676 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- A. Mahdavi, M. Taheri, Proceedings of ECPPM 2018, A building performance ontology, p. 385-390 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. Mahdavi, S. Glawischnig, M. Schuss, F. Tahmasebi, and A. Heiderer, Proceedings of ECPPM 2016, Structured Building Monitoring: Ontologies and Platform, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. Mahdavi, S. Glawischnig, M. Schuss, F. Tahmasebi, M. Taheri, Exploring Occupant Behavior in Buildings, Structured Building Data Management: Ontologies, Queries, and Platforms, p. 261-286 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. Mahdavi, M Taheri, Journal of Building Performance Simulation, An ontology for building monitoring, vol. 10, p. 499-508 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- N. Constantinou, Master thesis. Department of Building Physics and Building Ecology, TU Wien, A comprehensive multi-domain building performance indicator catalogue, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. Mahdavi, Human Ecology Review, Steps to general theory of habitability, vol. 5, No.1, (1998) [Google Scholar]
- The HDF Group, https://www.hdfgroup.org [Google Scholar]
- The HDF Group, Hierarchical Data Format Version 5 (HDF5), https://www.hdfgroup.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/HDF512-17.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Python Software Foundation, Python programming language, https://www.python.org [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.