E3S Web Conf.
Volume 112, 20198th International Conference on Thermal Equipment, Renewable Energy and Rural Development (TE-RE-RD 2019)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Thermal Equipments and Processes|
|Published online||20 August 2019|
- M.G. Popa, N. Negurescu, C. Pana, Motoare Diesel. Procese, MatrixRom, Bucharest, (2003). [Google Scholar]
- K.S. Varde, G.A. Frame (1983), Hydrogen aspiration in a direct injection type diesel engine-its effects on smoke and other engine performance parameters, Int J Hydr Energ, 159–179, (1983). [Google Scholar]
- A. K. Shahad Haroun, A.H. Nabeel, Experimental Investigation of the Effect of Hydrogen Manifold Injection on the Performance of Compression Ignition Engines, World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology 76, (2011). [Google Scholar]
- W. B. Santosoa, R. A. Bakara, A. Nurb, Combustion characteristics of diesel-hydrogen dual fuel engine at low load, Energy Procedia, 32, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- J. H. Zhou, C. S. Cheung, C. W. Leung, Combustion and Emission of a Compression Ignition Engine Fueled with Diesel and Hydrogen-Methane Mixture, World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology International Journal of Mechanical, Industrial Science and Engineering 7, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- T. Gatts, H. Li, C Liew, S. Liu, T. Spencer, T. Wayne, et al., An experimental investigation of H2 emissions of a 2004 heavy-duty diesel engine supplemented with H2, Int J Hydrogen Energ, 35, (2010). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.Y. Liu, H.L. Li, T. Gatts, C. Liew, S. Wayne, G. Thompson, et al., An Investigation Of No2 Emissions From a Heavy-Duty Diesel Engine Fumigated with H2 and Natural Gas, Combust Sci Technol., 184, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- T. Gatts, S. Liu, C. Liew, B. Ralston, C. Bell, H. Li, An experimental investigation of incomplete combustion of gaseous fuels of a heavy-duty diesel engine supplemented with hydrogen and natural gas, Int JHydrog Energy, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- B. Sahoo, N. Sahoo, U. Saha, Effect of engine parameters and type of gaseous fuel on the performance of dual-fuel gas diesel engines—A critical review, Renewable and sustainable Energy Reviews, 13, (2009). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Talibi, P. Hellier, R. Balachandran, N. Nicos Ladommatos, Effect of hydrogen-diesel fuel co-combustion on exhaust emissions with verification using an in-cylinder gas sampling technique, International journal of hydrogen energy, 39, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- G. Pădure, M. Pădure, Mecanisme ale formarii oxizilor de azot in motorul cu ardere interna, Zilele Academice Timisene editia, 8, (2001). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.