E3S Web Conf.
Volume 112, 20198th International Conference on Thermal Equipment, Renewable Energy and Rural Development (TE-RE-RD 2019)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Thermal Equipments and Processes|
|Published online||20 August 2019|
- I. Sarbu, C. Sebarchievici, A Comprehensive Review of Thermal Energy Storage, Sustainability 10, 191 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Sharma, V.V. Tyagi, C.R. Chen, D. Buddhi, Review on thermal energy storage with phase change materials and applications, Renew. Sustain. Energy Rev. 13, 318–345 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Alva, L. Liu, X. Huang, G. Fang, Thermal energy storage materials and systems for solar energy applications, Renew. Sustain. Energy Rev. 68, 693–706 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Kenisarin, K. Mahkamov, Solar energy storage using phase change materials, Renew. Sustain. Energy Rev. 11, 1913–1965 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Verma, Varun, S.K. Singal, Review of mathematical modeling on latent heat thermal energy storage systems using phase-change material, Renew. Sustain. Energy Rev. 12, 999–1031 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Al-Abidi, S. Bin Mat, K. Sopian, M.Y Sulaiman, A.T. Mohammed, CFD applications for latent heat thermal energy storage: A review, Renew. Sustain. Energy Rev. 20, 353–363 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.O. Nayak, G. Ramkumar, T. Manoj, R. Vinod, Comparative Study between Experimental Analysis and CFD Software Analysis of PCM material in Thermal Energy Storage System, Int. Journal of Chemical Engineering and Applications, 2, 6 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- S.F. Dakhil, K. Oudah, Experimental and CFD Analysis for the Solar Heat Pump by Using Phase Change Material, J. Appl. Res. Ind. Eng. Vol. 5, No. 2 (2018) 169–180 [Google Scholar]
- S. Li, Y. Chen, Z. Sun, Numerical Simulation and Optimization of the Melting Process of Phase Change Material inside Horizontal Annulus, Energies 10, 1249 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Stanciu, D. Stanciu, A. Gheorghian, Thermal analysis of a solar powered absorption cooling system with fully mixed thermal storage at startup, Energies 10, 72 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Stanciu, D. Stanciu, A. Gheorghian, B. Tanase, C. Dobre, M. Spiroiu, Maximum exergetic efficiency operation of a solar powered H2O-LiBr absorption cooling system, Entropy 19, 676 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Stanciu, D. Stanciu, B. Tanase, A. Gheorghian, C. Dobre, Storage tank mass control for optimum solar-powered absorption cooling system operation, Proc. of 8th Int. Conf. on Energy and Environment: Energy Saved Today is Asset for Future, CIEM 2017 -IEEE Power & Energy Society IEEE Xplore IEEE Catalog Number: CFP17L60-ART, p. 363–367 (2017), doi: 10.1109/CIEM.2017.8120860 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.