E3S Web Conf.
Volume 112, 20198th International Conference on Thermal Equipment, Renewable Energy and Rural Development (TE-RE-RD 2019)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Thermal Equipments and Processes|
|Published online||20 August 2019|
- H. Aybar, Desalination 142 (2), 181–186 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Ettouney, Desalination 190, 1–15 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. De Waal, Feasibility Study of Heat Pumps for Waste Heat Recovery in Industry (Master of Science Thesis, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- W. Pang, L. Wenju, P. Qilin, L. Wenye, D. Qunte, Y. Luwei, Z. Zhentao. Presented at AIP Conf. Proc. 1573, 1122–1128 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- C. Tuan., Y. Cheng, Y. Yeh, L. Hsu, T. Chen. Sustain. Environ. Res., 23 (2), 129–139 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- S. Valchev, Application of a heat pump system for industrial waste water purification. (Master of Science Thesis, University of Food Technology 2015). [Google Scholar]
- S. Valchev, N. Nenov, Heat Engineering, 2, 72–75 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- G. Kimenov, Thermal Engineering, (In Bulgarian -State Publishing House “Technique”, Sofia, 1977). [Google Scholar]
- S. Dichev, Refrigeration machines. (In Bulgarian -Academic Publishing of VIHVP Plovdiv, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- V. Eder, F. Moser. Thermal pumps, (In Bulgarian -State Publishing House “Technique”, Sofia, 1984) [Google Scholar]
- G. Raichkov, Measurements and appliances in heat engineering, (In Bulgarian -Academic Publishing of University of food technology Plovdiv, 2001) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.