E3S Web Conf.
Volume 112, 20198th International Conference on Thermal Equipment, Renewable Energy and Rural Development (TE-RE-RD 2019)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Thermal Equipments and Processes|
|Published online||20 August 2019|
- C. Chudziak and S. Haye (E4tech), Final report Task 4a of ENER/C1/2013-412, Indirect emissions from rendered animal fats used for biodiesel, date: 21 June (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Al. Cernat, C. Pana, N. Negurescu, Cr. Nutu, A. Nicolici, Proceedings of the 4th International Congress of Automotive and Transport Engineering (AMMA), Butanol effects on the fuelled diesel engine operation with preheated diesel animal fuel blends, ISBN 978-3-319-94408-1, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- İ.A. Reşitoğlu, K. Altinişik, A. Keskin, Clean Techn Environ Policy, The pollutant emissions from diesel-engine vehicles and exhaust after treatment systems, 17: 15. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10098-014-0793-9, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. G. Popa, C. Pana, N. Negurescu, Matrixrom, Bucharest, Diesel engines. Processes, (2003) [Google Scholar]
- V. Emil Lucian, Biocombustibili–Ghid de obtinere a energiei din deseuri, Ed. Universitara Bucuresti, ISBN 978-606-28-0439-8, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S. Alonso J. Gobernado Arribas S. Miñambr, International J. Energ. and Environ Eng, Study of combustion in residential oil burning equipment of animal by-products and derived products not intended for human consumption, Vol. 4, pp 1–13, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- J. B. Heywood, editor: McGraw-Hill Book Company New York, Internal Combustion Engines Fundamentals, (1988) [Google Scholar]
- A. C. Polk, C. D. Carpenter, K. K. Srinivasan, et al., Fuel, An investigation of diesel– ignited propane dual fuel combustion in a heavy-duty diesel engine, 132, pp. 135–148, (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Ashok, S. Denis, C. Ramesh, C., Kumar, Alex Eng J, LPG diesel dual fuel engine – A critical review, 54, pp. 105–126, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- RK. Srinivasa, A. Ramakrishna, PV.Rao, Int Jl of Mech Eng and Techn, Performance and emission characteristics of DI-CI diesel engine with preheated chicken fat biodiesel, volume 4, issue 3, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- M. S. Kumar, A. Kerihuel, J. Bellettre and M. Tazerout, J of Eng from Gas Turb and Pow, A Comparative Study of Different Methods of Using Animal Fat as a Fuel in a Compression Ignition Engine, 128, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- T. Mata, A. Mendes, N. Caetano A. Martins, Ch Eng Trans, Properties and sustainability of biodiesel from animal fats and fish oil, volume 38:175–80, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A. Kumar, J. Kerihuel, M. Bellettre, M. Tazerout, M. Senthyl, Ren En, The use of preheated animal fat as fuel in a compression ignition engine, voulme 30 (issue 9), pp.1443–56, (2005) [Google Scholar]
- M. Czechlowski, W. Golimowsski, T. Sek J. Szymanowicz, Mainte and reli Eksploatacja I Niezawodnosc, Exhaust opacity in a diesel engine powered with animal fats, – 17, Pp. 49–53, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- J. Alonso, A. Minambres, G. Arriba, J of Comb, Study of Thermal Energy Production by Combustion of Lard and Diesel Mixtures, Volume 2012, ID 912581, pp. 1–9, (2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.