E3S Web Conf.
Volume 112, 20198th International Conference on Thermal Equipment, Renewable Energy and Rural Development (TE-RE-RD 2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Thermal Equipments and Processes|
|Published online||20 August 2019|
- Solid Waste Management in the World’s Cities, Water and Sanitation in the World’s Cities (UN-HABITAT. 2010). http://www.unhabitat.org/pmss/listItemDetails.aspx?publicationID=2918. Report, World Population (Population Reference Bureau, 2011). http://www.prb.org/ Population Reference Bureau. April 2011. World Population. http://www.prb.org/ [Google Scholar]
- Report, Global Food Waste Management, (World Biogas Association, 2018) http://www.worldbiogasassociation.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/Global-FoodWaste-Management-Full-report-pdf.pdf [Google Scholar]
- E. C. Rada, L. Squazardo, G. Ionescu, A. Badea, UPB Sci. Bull. Serie D, 76, 199–206, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- G Ionescu., E. C. Rada, L. I. Cioca, Environmental Engineering & Management Journal (EEMJ), 14 (11) (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Report, Estimates of European food waste levels, https://ec.europa.eu/food/safety/food_waste_en (EC, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. N., Izaharuddina Paula, M. C., Theppitakb, S., Daib, X., & Yoshikawab, K., Food waste gasification through hydrothermal carbonization pre-treatment, (Joint Meeting the German and Italian Sections of the Combustion Institute, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- AA. Erakhrumen, Biomass gasification: Documented information for adoption/adaptation and further improvements toward sustainable utilisation of renewable natural resources, ISRN Renewable Energ. 8 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- R. N. Tirtea, C. Mărculescu, A. Badea, University Politehnica Of Bucharest Scientific Bulletin Series C-Electrical Engineering And Computer Science, 79 (1), 315–322, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- S. Ciuta, D. Tsiamis, M. J. Castaldi, Gasification of waste materials: technologies for generating energy, gas, and chemicals from municipal solid waste, biomass, nonrecycled plastics, sludges, and wet solid wastes. Academic Press, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- T. Wongsiriamnuay T, N. Kannang, N. Tippayawong, Effect of operating conditions on catalytic gasification of bamboo in a fluidized bed, I. J. Chem. Eng. 9 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- R. Nicoleta Tirtea, G. Ionescu, C. Bulmau, C. Marculescu, Experimental study of food court waste air gasification process performances in a batch reactor, 8th International Conference on Thermal Equipment, Renewable Energy and Rural Development (TE-RE-RD), 2019 (Under review) [Google Scholar]
- R. N. Tîrtea, C. Mărculescu, A. Badea, 2015 International Conference on ENERGY and ENVIRONMENT (CIEM) (2015) [Google Scholar]
- I. Stănciulescu, C. Mărculescu, D. Boldor, 2018 IEEE International Conference on Environment and Electrical Engineering and 2018 IEEE Industrial and Commercial Power Systems Europe (EEEIC/I&CPS Europe), 1–4 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- C. Bulmău, C. Mărculescu, S. Lu, Z. Qi, Journal of Geochemical Exploration 147, 298–305 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Mărculescu, S. Ciuta, Renewable energy 57, 645–652 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. N. Tirtea, I. Stanciulescu, G. Ionescu, C. Bulmau, C. Marculescu, D. Boldor, 2017 International Conference on ENERGY and ENVIRONMENT (CIEM), 390–393 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- C. Stevens, Thermochemical processing of biomass: conversion into fuels, chemicals and power. Ed. Robert C. Brown. John Wiley & Sons, 2011 [Google Scholar]
- W. De Jong, J. Ruud van Ommen, Biomass as a sustainable energy source for the future: Fundamentals of conversion processes. John Wiley & Sons, 2014 [Google Scholar]
- C. Higman, M. van der Burgt, Gasification, f Professional Publishing, 2008 [Google Scholar]
- M. L. de Souza-Santos, Solid Fuels Combustion and Gasification: Modeling, Simulation. CRC Press, 2010 [Google Scholar]
- C. Bulmău, G. Ionescu and C. Mărculescu, Bio-Gaseous Fuels from Agricultural Waste Pyrolysis (Part II), 9th International Conference on Manufacturing Science and Education (MSE) 2019, (Accepted for publication) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.