E3S Web Conf.
Volume 112, 20198th International Conference on Thermal Equipment, Renewable Energy and Rural Development (TE-RE-RD 2019)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Thermal Equipments and Processes|
|Published online||20 August 2019|
- CG. Bornehag, J. Sundell, L. Hagerhed, S. Jason, and the DBH study group. „Dampness in buildings and health. Dampness at home as a risk factor for symptoms among 10 851 Swedish children (DBH-step I)”, Proc. to Indoor Air Conference 2002, 431–436, (2002) [Google Scholar]
- Institute of Medicine, “Clearing the air. Asthma and Indoor Air Exposures”, The National Academy Press, Washington, (2000) [Google Scholar]
- M. Ivanov, D. Markov, P. Stankov, “On the research of the parameters of the indoor environment in Bulgarian homes, based on the experimental project ALLHOME”, J. „Heat Tech. for Everyday Life”, ISSN 1310-9405, Issue 4, pp. 13–17, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- M. Ivanov, D. Markov, “Analyses and assessment of the indoor air quality in residence rooms in Bulgaria and comparison with the Bulgarian norms and foreign standards, based on the ALLHOME Project”, Proc. to: „Int. Sc. Conf. UNITECH’10”, Vol. III, pp. 558–564, ISSN 1313-230X, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- T. Theodosiou, K. Tsikaloudaki, S. Tsoka, P. Chastas, “Thermal bridging problems on advanced cladding systems and smart building facades”, J. Clean. Prod., 214, 62–69 Elsevier (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Papadopoulos, “Forty years of regulations on the thermal performance of the building envelope in Europe: achievements, perspectives and challenges”, Energy Build. 127. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.enbuild.2016.06.051, (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Ivanov, D. Markov, “Analyses and assessment of the dew point temperature in Bulgarian homes, based on results of the ALLHOME project”, Proc. to “Int. Sc. Conf. in Ruse’10”, Vol.49, Series 1.2, pp. 14–18, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- ISO 7730, “Ergonomics of the thermal environment – Analytical determination and interpretation of thermal comfort using calculation of the PMV and PPD indices and local thermal comfort criteria”, International Organization for Standardization, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- M. Ivanov, “Instantaneous field measurements of thermal bridge parameters in ground floor residential room”, Submitted for publishing in: Proc. of “8th Int. Conf. on Thermal Equipment, Renewable Energy and Rural Development – TE-RE-RD’19”, (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.