E3S Web Conf.
Volume 112, 20198th International Conference on Thermal Equipment, Renewable Energy and Rural Development (TE-RE-RD 2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||20 August 2019|
- D.A. Bondrea, G. Lazaroiu, Analysis and simulation by ansys cfx of the aerodynamics flame for burning animal fats with liquid hydrocarbons, UPB Scientific Bulletin, Series D: Mechanical Engineering, BDI, 80, Issue 4, Pages 103116, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Environmental, Health, and Safety (EHS) Guidelines for Tanning and Leather Finishing (2010). [Google Scholar]
- A. İşler, S. Sundu, M. Tüter, F. Karaosmanoğlu, Transesterification Reaction Of The Fat Originated From Solid Waste Of The Leather Industry, Waste Management 30 (2010) pages 2631–2635, Elsevier. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.E. Mavrodin., G. Lăzăroiu, Experimental research on combustion of biogas obtained through anaerobic fermentation of tanneries wastes, UPB Scientific Bulletin, Series B: chemistry and materials science, 80, Issue 3 Pages: 105–116, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- E. Onem, G. Gulumser, M. Renner, O. Yesil-Celiktas, High pressure vegetable tanning of sheepskins using supercritical carbon dioxide, The Journal of Supercritical Fluids, 104, Pages: 259–264, b (2015). [Google Scholar]
- G. Lazaroiu, C. Pana, L. Mihaescu, A. Cernat, N. Negurescu, R. Mocanu, G. Negreanu, Solutions for energy recovery of animal waste from leather industry, Energy Convers. Manag., 149, Pages: 1085–1095 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- G. Lazaroiu, E. Pop, G. Negreanu., I. Pisa, L. Mihaescu, A. Bondrea, V. Berbece, Biomass combustion with hydrogen injection for energy applications, Energy, 127, Pages: 351–357 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Mihaescu., G. Lazaroiu, G.P. Negreanu, I. Pisa, Influence of the characteristics of biogas generated in the leather industry on combustion quality, Therm.sci., 22, Pages: S1349-S1357, Supplement: 5 (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Bondrea, G. Lazaroiu, R. Mocanu, A.N. Stan, L. Balanescu, L. Mihaescu, V. Berbece, The energy method to protect the environment form waste in the leather industry, 8thInternational Conference On Energy And Environment (CIEM), Pages:105–109, Energy & Fuels; Engineering, Book Series: International Conference on Energy and Environment (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Lazaroiu, R.C. Moacanu, A.D. Bondrea, E. M. Mavrodin, L. Balanescu, Use of animal fat waste as a bio-fuel, 17th International Multidisciplinary Scientific GeoConference SGEM 2017, 17, Issue 42, Pages 675–682 (2017), Section Renewable Energy Sources and Clean Technologies, Bulgaria, Albena. [Google Scholar]
- K.E. Lorber, Waste Management and Treatment of Residues in the Leather-Tanning Industry -University of Leoben, Austria, 2009, Middle Pomeranian Scies. Society. of the Environ.t Protection, Pages: 8–28. [Google Scholar]
- L. Mihăescu, G. Lăzăroiu, I. Pîşă, E. Pop, G. Negreanu, V. Berbece, A. Bondrea, Analysis Of The Possibilities Of 6th Combustion Of Animal Fat Mixed With Liquid Hydrocarbons In Boilers With Small Furnaces, International Conference on Thermal Equipment, Renewable Energy and Rural Development TE-RE-RD (2017), Proceeding, Romania, pages 83–86 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- L. Mihăescu „Arzătoare pentru hidrocarburi cu NOx scăzut”(Burners for hydrocarbons with low NOx), Ed. Printech, Bucureşti 2004, ISBN 973-718-039-9. [Google Scholar]
- J. Kanagaraj, T. Senthilvelan, R.C. Panda, S. Kavitha, Eco-Friendly Waste Management Strategies For Greener Environment Towards Sustainable Development In Leather Industry: A Comprehensive Review, Jour. of Clean. Prod. 89 (2015) Elsevier, pages 1–17, (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Lăzăroiu, L. Mihăescu, I. Pîşă, E. Pop, C.R. Mocanu, Animal Fats Mixed With Liquid Hydrocarbons Combustion Efficiency, Proceedings of University of Ruse, Bulgaria, 55, pages 12–16 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- G. Lăzăroiu, L. Mihăescu, G. Negreanu, C. Pana, I. Pisa, A. Cernat, D.A. Ciupageanu, Experimental investigations of innovative biomass energy harnessing solutions, Energies, 11, Issue:12, (2018). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.