E3S Web Conf.
Volume 112, 20198th International Conference on Thermal Equipment, Renewable Energy and Rural Development (TE-RE-RD 2019)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||20 August 2019|
- * * * ASME PTC 18, American National Standard -Hydraulic turbines and pump-turbine performance test codes. New York, USA, ASME (2002) (consolidation of ASME PTC 18-1992 and ASME PTC 18.1-1978) [Google Scholar]
- * * * CEI 41/1991 -Field acceptance tests to determine the hydraulic performance of hydraulic turbines, storage pumps and pumps-turbines. Geneva, Switzerland, CEI 3rd edition, (1991) [Google Scholar]
- * * * CEI 62006/2010 -Hydraulic machines. Acceptance tests of small hydroelectric installations. Geneva, Switzerland, CEI 1st edition, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A. Adamkowski, Essential methods of SHP efficiency testing. Keynote address at the SHP Research& Development Actors Network Meeting, The Szewalski Institute of Fluid-Flow Machinery, Gdansk, September 10-11th, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Krzemianowski, A. Adamkowski, Use of Non-uniform Rational B-splines for Discharge Calculation in the Velocity Area Method. Journal of Energy and Power Engineering 8, pp. 911–919, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- * * * ISO 3354/2008 -Measurements of clean water in closed conduits. Velocity-area method using current-meters in full conduits and under regular flow conditions. ISO 3rd edition (2008) [Google Scholar]
- J. Steller, A. Adamkowski, A. Henke, W. Janicki, Discharge measurement and performance tests of hydraulic units in low-head small hydropower installations, Transactions of the Institute of Fluid-flow Machinery, No. 130, pp. 3–29, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- * * * INCDE ICEMENERG, Researches on the higher use of water resources by new solutions for measuring turbine flow at hydropower plants, contr. MCI nr. 20 N/2016, Bucureşti (2016) [Google Scholar]
- G. Proulx, E. Cloutier E., Comparasion of discharge measurement by current meter and acoustic scintillation methods at La Grande-1, Proc. IGHEM, Lucerne Switzerland, (2004) [Google Scholar]
- * * * INCDE ICEMENERG, Determination of performance parameters of the hydro units in Zăneşti HPP, contr. Hidroelctrica nr. 18/2015, Bucureşti (2015) [Google Scholar]
- D. Gonzales, F. Murciaccia, Turbine acceptance tests at Frieira HPP, Mino River, Spain with Acoustic Scintillation Flow Meters and current meters. Proc. HydroVision, Denver USA (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.