E3S Web Conf.
Volume 112, 20198th International Conference on Thermal Equipment, Renewable Energy and Rural Development (TE-RE-RD 2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||20 August 2019|
- https://www.vertogen.eu/wind-turbine-history/ [Google Scholar]
- M. Ragheb, Vertical axis wind turbines (2015) [Google Scholar]
- https://www.treehugger.com [Google Scholar]
- https://www.hurricanewindpower.com [Google Scholar]
- https://www.renugen.co.uk [Google Scholar]
- https://vertogen.eu [Google Scholar]
- H. Dowon, G. H. Young, J. C. Nak, H. N. Sang, H. C. Kyoung and C. K. Kyung, Design, Fabrication, and Performance Test of a 100-W Helical-Blade Vertical-AxisWind Turbine at Low Tip-Speed Ratio, Energies, 11, 1517 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- F. Niculescu, A. Săvescu, and C. Borzea, Analogue flow control of a network of centrifugal air compressors. At International Conference on Applied and Theoretical Electricity, Craiova, Romania (2018). [Google Scholar]
- V. Moise, I. Simionescu, M. Ene, A. Rotaru, Analysis of plane mechanisms with hinged bars. Applications in MATLAB, Ed. Printech (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V. Moise, I. Simionescu, M. Ene, Optima Synthesis of mechanisms with plane cam. Applications in MATLAB, Ed. Printech (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.