E3S Web Conf.
Volume 112, 20198th International Conference on Thermal Equipment, Renewable Energy and Rural Development (TE-RE-RD 2019)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||20 August 2019|
- E. Sima, Strategii Manageriale 4, 515 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- European Comission, Factsheet on 2014-2020 Rural Development Programme for Romania, (https://ec.europa.eu/agriculture/sites/agriculture/files/rural-development-2014-2020/country-files/ro/factsheet_en.pdf) [Google Scholar]
- G. Băran, I. Catană, I. Magheţi, C.A. Safta, M. Savu, IOP Conference Series Earth and Environmental Science 12, 012100 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Wu, S. Li, S. Liu, H.S. Dou, Z. Qian, Vibration of Hydraulic Machinery (Springer, Dordrecht, 2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Gafiţanu, S. Creu, B. Drăgan, Vibro-acoustic diagnostics of machines and equipment (Technical Publishing House, Bucharest, 1989) [Google Scholar]
- A. Bilosova, J. Bilos, Vibration Diagnostics, Investments in Education Development (Report CZ.1.07/2.2.00/15.0132, Ostrava, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- M. Rades, Dynamics of Machinery III (Printech, Bucharest, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- MRC Bearing Services, Engineering Handbook (SKF USA Inc., 2005) [Google Scholar]
- A. Dragomirescu, C.A. Safta, L. Mândrea, N. Orăsanu, I. Maghet, i, Preventive Maintenance of Hydraulic Installations Based on Monitoring Cavitation-Induced Vibrations, in International Conference and Exposition on Electrical and Power Engineering (2018), pp. 883–888 [Google Scholar]
- C.A. Mockmore, F. Merryfield, Oregon State College Engineering Experiment Station Bulletin 25 (1949) [Google Scholar]
- https://www.01db.com/activity-area/noise-and-vibration-monitoring/ [Google Scholar]
- ISO 10816-1:1995 Mechanical vibration – Evaluation of machine vibrations by measurement on non-rotating parts – Part 1: General Guidelines (1995) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.