E3S Web Conf.
Volume 112, 20198th International Conference on Thermal Equipment, Renewable Energy and Rural Development (TE-RE-RD 2019)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||20 August 2019|
- H. P. Garg, A. R. Shukla, Indrajit, Madhuri, R. C. Agnihotri and S. Chakravertty, Development of a Simple Low-Cost Solar Simulator for Indoor Collector Testing, Applied Energy 21 43–54, (1985) [Google Scholar]
- Qinglong Meng, Yuan Wang, Linhua Zhang, Irradiance characteristics and optimization design of a large-scale solar simulator, Solar Energy 85 1758–1767, (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mahmoud Shatat, Abdulkarym Mayere, Saffa Riffat, A standardized Empirical Method of Testing Solar Simulator Coupled with Solar Tube and Concentrator Collectors, Int. J. of Thermal & Environmental Engineering 5, No. 1 13–20, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Rahmat Awaludin Salam, Casmika Saputra, Elfi Yuliza, Irwan Meilano, Muhammad Miftahul Munir, Hamzah Latief, and Khairurrijal, Development of a Simple Low-Scale Solar Simulator and Its Light Distribution, 2016 International Conference on Instrumentation, Control and Automation (ICA), Institut Teknologi Bandung (ITB), Bandung, Indonesia, August 29-31, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Hazim Moria, Radiation distribution uniformization by optimized halogen lamps arrangement for a solar simulator, Proceedings of the International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Operations Management Rabat, Morocco, April 11-13, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- R.W. Moss, G.S.F. Shire, P.C. Eames, P. Henshall, T. Hyde and F. Arya, Design and commissioning of a virtual image solar simulator for testing thermal collectors, Solar Energy 159:234–42, (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Erkata Yandri, Uniformity characteristic and calibration of simple low cost compact halogen solar simulator for indoor experiments, International Journal of Low-Carbon Technologies, 13, 218–230, (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.