E3S Web Conf.
Volume 112, 20198th International Conference on Thermal Equipment, Renewable Energy and Rural Development (TE-RE-RD 2019)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||20 August 2019|
- T. Căsăndroiu, Primary processing and agricultural products storing, lithographed course, Politehnica University of Bucharest (1993) [Google Scholar]
- I. Danciu, Cereals cleaning, University “Lucian Blaga” Publishing House, Sibiu, (2001) [Google Scholar]
- Fl. Rus, Separation operations in the food industry, Publishing Transylvania University of Braşov (2001) [Google Scholar]
- V.F. Didyh, Improving the efficiency of drying agricultural plant materials: monograph, Lutsk pp. 75–101 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- A.D. Zewdu, Aerodynamic properties of the grain and straw material, Biosystems Engineering Journal, 98, pp. 304–309 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Jing Z, Design of New Grain Threshing Cleaning Device. Journal of London University, 1, 17, London/UK (2013); [Google Scholar]
- C. Brăcăcescu, Sorică C., D. Manea, Yao Guanxin, G.A. Constantin Theoretical contributions to the drive of cereal cleaning technical equipment endowed with non balanced vibration generating systems, INMATEH -Agricultural Engineering, vol. 42, no. 1 / 2014, pp. 69–74, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Nesterenko, S.M. Leshchenko, O.M. Vasylkovskyi, D.I. Petrenko, Analytical assessment of the pneumatic separation quality in the process of grain multilayer feeding. INMATEH Agricultural Engineering, 53, No. 3, pp.65–70, Bucharest/Romania (2017). [Google Scholar]
- I. Costin, Miller’s Book, Technical Publishing House, Bucharest, Romania (1999) [Google Scholar]
- Chr. Geankoplis, Transport processes and separation process principles, Prentice Hall PTR, Fourth Edition, 14, pp.903–944, (2003) [Google Scholar]
- O. Vasylkovskyi, K. Vasylkovska, S. Moroz, M. Sviren, L. Storozhyk, The influence of basic parameters of separating conveyor operation on grain cleaning quality, INMATEH-Agricultural Engineering, 57, no.1/2019, pp 63–70, (2019). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Damian, Manual of the Food Industry Engineer, 28-Measuring and control devices, control and adjustment, pp.1234–1262, Technical publishing house, Bucharest (1998) [Google Scholar]
- C. Brăcăcescu, Theoretical and experimental researches regarding the optimization of working processes of gravimetrical separators aimed at cereals impurities, PhD thesis (Transilvania University of Brasov, 2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.