E3S Web Conf.
Volume 112, 20198th International Conference on Thermal Equipment, Renewable Energy and Rural Development (TE-RE-RD 2019)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||20 August 2019|
- F.L. Duley, Soil Sci. Soc. Am. 4, 60 (1940). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- FAO, Soils Bulletin 69. Rome (1993) [Google Scholar]
- G. Brhane, C.S. Wortmann, M. Ma arno, H. Gebrekidan, A. Belay, Agron. J. 98, pp.124–134 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- E.W. Rochester, D.T. Hill, K.H. Yo oo, Trans. ASABE 37, pp.1183–1192 (1994) [Google Scholar]
- M. Kronen, Soil Tillage Res. 32, pp p.71–123 (1994) [Google Scholar]
- E. Ventura, L.D. Norton, K. Waard, M. Lopez-Bautista, A. Tapia-Naranjo,. ASAE Annual Meeting ASABE (2005) [Google Scholar]
- C. Patrick, C. Kechavarzi, I.T. Jammes, M.O. Dogherty, R.J. Godwin, Soil Use Manage. 23, pp.185–197 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.C. Marica, A. Busuioc, Romanian n J. Meteor. 6, pp.50–57(2004). [Google Scholar]
- T. Sampathkumar, B. Pandian, M. Rangaswamy, P. Manickasundaram, Influence of deficit irrigation on growth, yield and y yield parameters of cotton–maize cropping sequence, Agricult. Water Manag., 130, pp. 90–102 (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Korresa, R. Nilda, T. Burgos saIlias, T. Vurroc, K. Gitsopoulosd, K. Vijaya, O. Stephen, P. Dukef, C. Brabhama, E. CChristopher, R Rouseh, P. Salas, New directions for integrated weed management: Modern technologies, tools and knowledge discovery, Adv. in Agron., 4, pp.245–258 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- R Oprescu., S.Şt. Biriş, E. Mari in, C. Sorică, N. Ungureanu, E. Sorică, I. Dumitru, Considerations on mechanically active e equipment for open intrrerupted furrow used in technology of weeding plant cultures fruit and viticultural plantations., pag. 215–220, ISBINMATEH -International Symposium -Agricultural And Mechanical Engineering, Print: ISSN 2344 – 4118, pp. 215–220 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- R. Oprescu, S.Şt. Biriş, I. Voicea, D. Cujbescu, C. Persu, I. Găgeanu, V. Vlăduţ, I. Dumitru, Considerations on the construction and operation of a device for soil modelling in interrupted furrows for weeding crops, 7 th International Conference on Thermal Equipment, Renewable Energy and Rural Development TE-RE-RD, ISSN 2457 – 3302, pp. 309–315 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- R. Oprescu, S.Şt. Biriş, I. Voicea, V. Vlăduţ, Considerations regarding the construction and operation of an equipment designed to model the soil in compartmented furrows in vineyards and orchards, ISBINMATEH -International Symposium -Agricultural And Mechanical Engineering, Print: ISSN 2344 – 4118, pp. 431–436 (2018). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.