E3S Web Conf.
Volume 112, 20198th International Conference on Thermal Equipment, Renewable Energy and Rural Development (TE-RE-RD 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||20 August 2019|
- D. Chaudhari, D. Deshmukh, Review on various roadways tanker cargo for controlling sloshing behavior, IJIRST, vol 2, pp. 80–85 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M. Toumi et al., Impact of liquid sloshing on the vehicle tank design, Sciences &Techn., no28, pp. 29–34 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- M. Damagala, E. Lisowski, Interaction of liquid motion on mobile tank structure, JKPT, vol.18, pp.66–71 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- G. Kishore et al., Calculing Sloshing Impact on Tanker Walls for Fluids at Varying Acceleration, IJSR, vol.6, pp.785–795 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- R. Babu, R.K. Gotru, Study of Sloshing Impact on the Tanker Wall for Different Fluids with Varying Acceleration, IJIRST, vol.4, pp.10–16 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- P.K. Panigrahy, U.K. Saha, D. Maity, Experimental studies on sloshing behavior due to horizontal mouvement of liquids in baffled tanks, Oc. Eng., vol.36, pp.213–222 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Singal, J. Bajaj, N. Awalgaonkar, S. Tibdewal, CFD Analysis of a Kerosene Fuel Tank to reduce liquid sloshing, Pro. Eng., vol.69, pp.1365–1371 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Liu, P. Lin, Three-Dimensional liquid sloshing in a tank with baffles, Oc. Eng., vol.36, pp. 202–212 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Brar, S. Singh, An Experimental and CFD Analysis of Sloshing in a Tanker, 2nd ICIAME, pp.490–496 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- SR EN 10216-2 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.