E3S Web Conf.
Volume 112, 20198th International Conference on Thermal Equipment, Renewable Energy and Rural Development (TE-RE-RD 2019)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||20 August 2019|
- V. Haţieganu, Basics of animal nutrition and veterinary control of feed (Didactic and Pedagogical Publishing House, Bucharest, 1978) [Google Scholar]
- A. Păun, Study on concentrated fodder milling process in hammer mills, PhD thesis(Polytechnic University of Bucharest, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- A. Păun, Hammer mills. Study on concentrated fodder milling process, (Terra Nostra, Publishing House, Iasi, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- M-V Muntean, O. Marian, O. Ranta, I. Drocas, G. M. Catunescu, The Influence of Hammer Type Used in Grinding Mills on Grist Fineness, Bulletin UASVM Food Science and Technology 70 (1), 53–57, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- V. Bulgakov, I. Holovach, V. Bandura, S. Ivanovs, A theoretical research of the grain milling technological process for roller mills with two degrees of freedom, INMATEH-Agricultural Engineering, 52 no.2, 99–106 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- M. Segărceanu, T. Căsăndroiu, Agricultural mechanics studies and research, V, (3)( 1971) [Google Scholar]
- A. Păun, R. Ciupercă, B. Ivancu, Gh. Ioniţă, A. Zaica, INMATEH Agricultural Engineering, 43, 445–451(2014) [Google Scholar]
- Gh. Voicu, L. David, V. Safta, Machine Construction Journal, 4-5, 23–25, (1998) [Google Scholar]
- G. Moiceanu, Gh. Voicu, G. Paraschiv, V. Vlăduţ, P. Cardei, M. Dincă, Proceedings of the47th International Symposium, Actual Tasks on Agricultural Engineering, 47, 399–409 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. Mikecz, Azallattenyesztesgepei, MezogazdasagiKiado, (Budapesta, 1985) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.