E3S Web Conf.
Volume 112, 20198th International Conference on Thermal Equipment, Renewable Energy and Rural Development (TE-RE-RD 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||20 August 2019|
- M. Lähdesmäki, M. Siltaoja, H. Luomala, P. Puska, S. Kurki, Journal of Rural Studies, 65, 152–160, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Jerkins, D, and J. Ory, National Organic Farmer Survey and Listening Sessions. Organic Farming Research Foundation (www.ofrf.org), 128, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- B.P. Baker and C.L. Mohler, Renewable Agriculture and Food Systems 30, 418–427, (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Brown and E.R. Gallandt, Renewable Agriculture and Food Systems, 1–7, (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. E. Wortman, Crop Protection, 77, 157–162 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Erazo-Barradas, C.N. Friedrichsen, F. Forcella, D. Humburg, and, S.A. Clay, Renewable Agriculture and Food Systems 1–8, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- *** http://www.greenproducts.com/greentru/corncob-products/ [Google Scholar]
- S.Şt. Biriş, N. Ungureanu, D. Cujbescu, INMATEH Agricultural Engineering, 57, 261–270, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- *** https://www.solidworks.com/product/solidworks-3d-cad [Google Scholar]
- G. Gheorghe, C. Persu, I. Gageanu, D. Cujbescu, Proceedings of the 46th International Symposium ATAE, 79–86, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- *** https://www.solidworks.com/product/solidworks-flow-simulation [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.