E3S Web Conf.
Volume 112, 20198th International Conference on Thermal Equipment, Renewable Energy and Rural Development (TE-RE-RD 2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||20 August 2019|
- I.I. Artobolevski, Théorie des Mécanismes et des Machines (Theory of Mechanisms and Machines). (Ed. Mir, 1977) [Google Scholar]
- C. Duca, Fl. Buium et al. Mechanisms, (Gh. Asachi Publishing House, 2003). [Google Scholar]
- V. Moise, E. Maican, Şt. I. Moise, Numerical methods in engineering (Bren Publishing House, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- V. Moise, I. Simionescu, M. Ene et al. Analysis of Applied Mechanisms, (Printech Publishing House, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- Chr. Pelecudi. The precision of the mechanisms, (Publishing House of the Academy of RSR, 1975) [Google Scholar]
- I. Simionescu, V. Moise, Mechanisms, (Technical Publishing House, 1999) [Google Scholar]
- https://www.inma.ro/Prez_CDI/SR_8.pdf [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.