E3S Web Conf.
Volume 112, 20198th International Conference on Thermal Equipment, Renewable Energy and Rural Development (TE-RE-RD 2019)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||20 August 2019|
- E. Chiang, https://bakerpedia.com/test-dough-extensibility-why-you-need-to/, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- *** https://www.foodtechcorp.com/tms-extensibility-fixture, accessed in April 2019 [Google Scholar]
- Gh. Constantin, Resarch on Rheological Behavior of Wheat Flour Dough for Bakery Applications – Phd. Thesis, Bucharest, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Wheat Marketing Center, Wheat and Flour Testing Methods: A Guide to Understanding Wheat and Flour Quality, Kansas State University, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- M.J. Patel, S. Chakrabarti-Bell, J Food Eng, 115, 371–383, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- S. Chakrabarti-Bell, M.J. Patel, Int J Food Eng, 12, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S. Chakrabarti-Bell, M.J. Patela, J. Ng, W.E. Hawkins, J Food Eng, 209, 36–44, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- G.G. Codina, The rheological properties of the wheat flour dough, (Ed. AGIR, Series “Food Engineering”, Bucharest, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- ***https://www.brabender.com/en/food/products/rheometers/inspect-rheologicaldough-properties-extensograph-e/, accessed in April 2019 [Google Scholar]
- ***http://www.wafermatic.com/wheattesting.html, accessed in April 2019 [Google Scholar]
- B. Dunnewind, E.L. Sliwinski, K. Grolle, T. Van Vliet, J Texture Stud, 34, 537–560, (2004) [Google Scholar]
- Ş. Tietze, M. Jekle, T. Becker, Trends Food Sci Technol, 57, 1–10, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- D. Nash, S. P. Lanning. P. Fox, J. M. Martin, N. K. Blake, E. Souza, R. A Graybosch, Cereal Chem., 83, 255-258 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Md. Zaidul Islam, Y. Hiroaki, K. Sun-Ju, M. Chie, T. Shigenobu, H. Naoto, N. Takahiro, Food Sci. Technol. Res., 14 (2), 211–216 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ***http://www.forohistarmar.com.ar/foro/showthread.php?tid=670, accessed in April 2019 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.