E3S Web Conf.
Volume 112, 20198th International Conference on Thermal Equipment, Renewable Energy and Rural Development (TE-RE-RD 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||20 August 2019|
- E.M. Tory, R.A. Ford, Advances in Fluid Mechanics III, WIT Press Ed., Stochastic simulation of sedimentation, 663–672, (2000). [Google Scholar]
- V. V. Safta, M. Dilea, G. A. Constantin, J. Mech. Eng. Aut., Plotting the clarifying curves and determination of the specific amount of settled material during the initial period to sedimentation in stationary column of aqueous suspensions of solids, 3, 203–208, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- M. H. Nasab, JME, A new approach for obtaining settling velocity in a thickener using statistical regression: A case study, 7 (1), 47–56, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- J.F. Richardson, W.N. Zaki, Trans. Inst. Chem. Eng., Sedimentation and fluidisation -Part I, 32, 35–53, (1954). [Google Scholar]
- R. Di Felice, R. Kehlenbeck, Chem. Eng. Technol, Sedimentation Velocity of Solids in Finite Size Vessels, 23 (12), 1123–1126, (2000). [Google Scholar]
- D.A. White, N. Verdone, Chem. Eng. Sci., Numerical modeling of sedimentation process, 55 (12), 2213–2222, (2000). [Google Scholar]
- M. Zhaowei, J. M. Belovich, Biotechnol. Progr., A simple apparatus for measuring cell settling velocity. 26 (5), 1361–1366, (2010). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.A. Parsapour, M. Hosseini-Nasab, M. Yahyaei, S. Banisi, Sep. Purif. Technol., Effect of settling test procedure on sizing thickeners, 122, 87–95, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- H. Z Ha, S. Liu, Can. J. Chem. Eng., Settling Velocities of Polydisperse Concentrated Suspensions, 80 (5), 783–790, (2008). [Google Scholar]
- J. Martin, N. Rakotomalala, D. Salin, Phys. Fluids, 7 (10), Accurate determinaion of the sedimentation flux of concentrated suspensions, 2510–2512, (1995). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T.E. Baldock, M.R. Tomkins, P. Nielsen, M.G. Hughes, Coastal Engineering, Settling velocity of sediments at high concentrations, 51, 91–100, (2004). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.