E3S Web Conf.
Volume 112, 20198th International Conference on Thermal Equipment, Renewable Energy and Rural Development (TE-RE-RD 2019)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||20 August 2019|
- A. Alhamdan, B. Hassan, H. Alkahtani, D. Abdelkarim, M. Younis, Cryogenic freezing of fresh date fruits for quality preservation during frozen storage, Journal of the Saudi Society of Agricultural Sciences, Volume 17, Issue 1, Pages 9–16, (2018); [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Alhamdan, B. Hassan, H. Alkahtani, D. Abdelkarim, M. Younis, Freezing of fresh Barhi dates for quality preservation during frozen storage, Saudi Journal of Biological Sciences, Volume 25, Issue 8, Pages 1552–1561, (2018); [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- A. Bigliaa, L. Combaa, E. Fabriziob, P. Gaya, D. R. Aimoninoa, Case studies in food freezing at very low temperature, Energy Procedia 101, Pages 305–312, (2016); [Google Scholar]
- C. Bilbao-Sainz, A. Sinrod, M. J. Powell-Palm, L. Dao, G. Takeoka, T. Williams, D. Wood, G. Ukpai, J. Aruda, D. F. Bridges, V. C.H. Wu, B. Rubinsky, T. McHugh, Preservation of sweet cherry by isochoric (constant volume) freezing, Innovative Food Science & Emerging Technologies, Volume 52, Pages 108–115, (2019); [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.J. Sousa-Gallagher, A. Tank, R. Sousa, The Stability and Shelf Life of Food (Second Edition), Woodhead Publishing Series in Food Science, Technology and Nutrition, Pages 399–430, (2016); [Google Scholar]
- M. Ingeaua, T. Prisecaru, I. Pirna, C. Sorică, Analysis of a convective drying process of plums, INMATEH Agricultural Engineering, Volume 46, no. 2 / 2015, e-ISSN 2068-2239, p-ISSN 2068-4215, Pages 115–124; [Google Scholar]
- M. S. Aghdam, S. Bodbodak, Food Bioprocess Technology, Volume 7, Issue 1, Pages 37–53, Springer US, p-ISSN 1935-5130, e-ISSN 1935-5149, (2014); [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. Cao, F. Zhang, D. Zhao, D. Zhu, J. Li, Effects of freezing conditions on quality changes in blueberries, Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture, Volume 98, Issue 12, ISSN 00225142, e-ISSN 1097-0010, Pages 4673–4679, (2018); [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- P. K. Jha, E. Xanthakis, S. Chevallier, V. Jury, A. Le-Bail, Assessment of freeze damage in fruits and vegetables, Food Research International, Available online, (2018); [Google Scholar]
- P. Niculita, Refrigeration technique and technology in agri-food fields, Didactic and Pedagogical Publishing House R.A, Bucharest, ISBN 973-30-5719-3, (1998); [Google Scholar]
- P. J. Fellows, Food Processing Technology (Fourth Edition): Principles and Practice, Woodhead Publishing Series in Food Science, Technology and Nutrition, Pages 885–928, (2017); [Google Scholar]
- C. Kennedy, Food Preservation Techniques, Woodhead Publishing Series in Food Science, Technology and Nutrition, Pages 228–240, (2003); [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Damian, C. Iosifescu, G. Coman, Environmentally friendly method for freezing raspberries and blueberries using liquid nitrogen, Environmental Engineering and Management Journal, Volume 9, Issue 10, ISSN 1582-9596, Pages 1319–1322, (2010); [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Damian, C. Iosifescu, G. Coman, M. Dragan, E. O. Constantin, Theoretical and experimental study on cryogenic freezing of berries, Advances in Communications, Computers, Systems, Circuits and Devices, European Conference of Systems-Proceedings, ISBN 978-960-474-250-9, ISSN 1792-6637, Pages 171–174, (2010); [Google Scholar]
- Sectoral Research Program of the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development, ADER 16.2.1: Researches on thermal, physical properties, heat and mass transfer coefficients of horticultural products for the optimization of freezing technologies applied on cold chains, 2015–2018; [Google Scholar]
- L. Bøgh-Sørensen, Recommendations for the processing and handling of frozen foods, IIR, (2006). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.