E3S Web Conf.
Volume 112, 20198th International Conference on Thermal Equipment, Renewable Energy and Rural Development (TE-RE-RD 2019)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||20 August 2019|
- I.D. Vlăduţ, S.Şt. Biriş, et al. -State of the art regarding conservative tillage technologies, Annals of the University of Craiova -Agriculture, Montanology, Cadastre, Vol. 44, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- L. Vlăduţoiu, V. Vlăduţ, I. Voiculescu, et al. -The increase of active bodies of agricultural machines in work by hardening, Proceedings of the 43 International Symposium on Agricultural Engineering “Actual Tasks on Agricultural Engineering”, pp 153÷164, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- K. Martensen -Progress în typical materials for agricultural machinery, Maschinenfabrik Bernard Krone, Spelle, Germany, http://www.clubofbologna.org/ew/documents/Martensen-paper.pdf. [Google Scholar]
- R. Sfîru, V. Vlădut, P. Cârdei, R. Ciupercă, M. Matache, V. Stefan, N. Ungureanu, -Technical aspects regarding axles calculation of road transport means, Lambert Academic Publishing, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- V. Vlăduţ, S.Şt. Biriş, et al. -The verification of stress by FEM analysis/ mechanical testing of a traction bar, Proceedings of the 43 International Symposium on Agricultural Engineering “Actual Tasks on Agricultural Engineering”, pp 141÷152, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- E. Voicu, I. Cojocaru, G. Ciurel, S. Popescu -Experimental researches regarding the dynamic and energetic optimisation of the fodder trailed harvester CTF in aggregate with U-650 tractor, p. 73–79, INMATEH, Vol. 20, No. 2, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- C. Th. Ploscariu – phd thesis: Researches and contributions regarding utilization and heat treatment of low alloy steels used for welded structures of Romanian helicopters, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Solid Works Software Documentation. [Google Scholar]
- C. Dumitrescu – Treaty of science and material engineering, Vol. 1, 2, 3, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- V. Scripnic, P. Babiciu – Agricultural machinery, (1979) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.