E3S Web Conf.
Volume 112, 20198th International Conference on Thermal Equipment, Renewable Energy and Rural Development (TE-RE-RD 2019)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||20 August 2019|
- U.M. Uwem, D.M. Sunday, A.F. Wosilat, U.U Jonah, Science Journal of Analytical Chemistry, 7, 1 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.F.L. Barbosa, A.B.S. Pironcelli, C.A. Silva et al., Asian J. Civ. Eng. (2019) [Google Scholar]
- U.M. Uwem, D.M. Sunday, Chemical Science International Journal, 23, 4 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- H. Bauman-Kaszubska, M. Sikorski, Journal of Ecological Engineering, 19, 6 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Chiriac, Buletin AGIR, 4 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- C. Preda, Dissertation, (UPB, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- ***NTPA 001/2002 Normative on the setting of pollutant loading limits for industrial and urban waste water when discharged into natural receptors [Google Scholar]
- ***Reference Document on Best Available Techniques Reference on Emission from Storage (2006) [Google Scholar]
- ***Reference Document on Best Available Techniques for the Waste Treatments Industries (2006); Final Draft (October 2017) [Google Scholar]
- V. Rojanschi, F. Grigore, V. Cimos, Valuer’s Guide and Environmental Auditor’s Guide (2008) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.