E3S Web Conf.
Volume 112, 20198th International Conference on Thermal Equipment, Renewable Energy and Rural Development (TE-RE-RD 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||20 August 2019|
- R. Sans John, K. Muge Bilgin, J. Kelley Joseph, Large Scale Survey Of Furan Compounds in Operating Transformers and Implication for estimating Service Life. IEEE Proc., Virginia, USA, June 7-10, (1998). [Google Scholar]
- V. Shrinet, M.J. Patel, M. Ramoorty, Role of furan and DP analysis for the refurbishment of power transformers. CIGRE, (2000). [Google Scholar]
- *** CIGRE, Guide for Life Management Techniques for Power Transformers. CIGRE WG 2.18, (2003). [Google Scholar]
- A. DE Pablo, Furanic Compounds Analysis as a Tool for Diagnostic and Maintenance of Oil-Paper Insulation Systems, CIGRE Symposium, Berlin, Paper 110–09, (1993). [Google Scholar]
- J. J. Kelly, Transformer Fault Diagnosis by Dissolved-gas Analysis, IEEE Trans. Ind. Appl., Vol. 16, pp. 777782, (1980). [Google Scholar]
- J. Unsworth, F. Mitchell, Degradation of Electrical Insulating Paper Monitored with High-Performance Liquid Chromatography, IEEE Trans. Electr. Insul., Vol. 25, pp. 737–746, (1990). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. M. Emsley, X. Xiao, R. Heywood, M. Ali, Degradation of Cellulosic Insulation in Power Transformers. Part 3: Effects of Oxygen and Water on Ageing in Oil, IEE Proc. Sci., Measure. Techn., Vol. 147, pp. 115–119, (2000). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Höhlein, A. J. Kachler, M. Stach, S. Tenbohlen, T. Leibfried, Transformer life management German experience with condition assessment, CIGRE SC 12/A2, Merida, Kolloquium, June 2 – 4, (2003). [Google Scholar]
- T. V. Oommen, T. A. Pervost, Cellulose insulation in oil-filled power transformers: part II-maintaining insulation integrity and life, IEEE Electr. Insul. Magz., vol. 22, no. 2., pp. 5–14, (2006). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Sanghi, Chemistry behind the life of a transformer, Resonance, June (2003). [Google Scholar]
- K. Saha, Review of a modern diagnostic technique for assessing insulation condition in aged transformers, IEEE Transactions on Dielectrics and electrical insulation, vol. 10, no.5, October (2003). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Mulej, A. Vaarl, M. Končan-Grandnik, Up-to-date experience on furans for transformer diagnostics, 12th International Symposium on High Voltage Engineerings, Netherlands, (2003). [Google Scholar]
- H. Lűtke, I. Hőhlein, A. J. Kachler, Transformer aging research on furan compounds dissolved in insulating oil, CIGRE, (2002). [Google Scholar]
- *** IEC 450, Measurement of the Average Viscometric Degree of Polymerization of New and Aged Cellulosic Electrically Insulating Materials, Amendment 1, May, (2007). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.