E3S Web Conf.
Volume 112, 20198th International Conference on Thermal Equipment, Renewable Energy and Rural Development (TE-RE-RD 2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||20 August 2019|
- L. Tralhao, J. Coutinho-Rodrigues, L. Alcada-Almeida, A multi-objective modeling approach to locate multi-compartment containers for urban-sorted waste, Waste Management, vol. 30, pp. 2418–2429, (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. S. Lu, H.P. Yuan, Exploring critical success factors for waste management in construction projects of China, Resources Conservation and Recycling, vol. 55, pp. 201–208, (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Mickael, D. Isabelle, M. Sebastien, A review of literature: Influence and communication applied to waste management, Pratiques Psychologiques, vol. 20, pp. 211–230, (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Yadava, A. K. Bhurjeed, S. Karmakara, A. K. Dikshit, A facility location model for municipal solid waste management system under uncertain environment, Science of the Total Environment, vol. 603-604, pp. 760–771, (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. L. Liu, P. X. Xing, J. G. Liu, Environmental performance evaluation of different municipal solid waste management scenarios in China, Resources Conservation and Recycling, vol. 125, pp 98–106, (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Aid, M. Eklund, S. Anderberg, L. Baas, L, Expanding roles for the Swedish waste management sector in interorganizational resource management, Resources Conservation and Recycling vol. 124, pp. 85–97, (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Moon, S. Han, P.R. Zekavat, L. E. Bernold, X. Wang, Process-waste reduction in the construction supply chain using proactive information network, Concurrent Engineering-Research and Applications, vol. 25, pp. 123–135, (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Kelly, D. Dowd, A review of construction waste management practices on selected case studies in Ireland, Proceedings of the Institution of Civil Engineers-Waste and Resource Management, vol. 170, pp. 78–84, (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Winkler, B. Bilitewski, Comparative evaluation of life cycle assessment models for solid waste management, Waste Management, vol. 27, pp. 1021–1031, (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Bernstad, J. L. Jansen, Review of comparative LCAs of food waste management systems -Current status and potential improvements, Waste Management, vol. 32, pp. 2439–2455, (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Z. Wu, L. Y. Shen, A. T. W. Yu, XL. Zhang, A comparative analysis of waste management requirements between five green building rating systems for new residential buildings, Journal of Cleaner Production, vol. 112, pp. 895–902, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S.P. Gundupalli, S. Hait, A. Thakur, A review on automated sorting of source-separated municipal solid waste for recycling, Waste Management, vol. 60, pp. 56–74, (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. G. Paulraj, S. Hait, A. Thakur, Automated Municipal Solid Waste Sorting for Recycling Using A Mobile Manipulator, Proceedings of the ASME International Design Engineering Technical Conferences and Computers and Information in Engineering Conference, Vol 5a, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Directive 2008/98/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 19 November 2008 on waste [Google Scholar]
- A. Comănescu, D. Comănescu, I. Dugăeşescu, A. Boureci, Bazele modelării mecanismelor, Politehnica Press, p. 29–30, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- T. Prisecaru, A. Semenescu, C.D. Comeaga, C. G. Alionte, “Experimental integrated system used for combustion process and resulted flue gas analysis”, Metalurgia International, 14 (7), pp. 36–42, ISSN 1582-221, 2009 [Google Scholar]
- R. Mihai, L. A. Cartal, C. G. Alionte, T. C. Apostolescu, The development of an electrical actuated planar parallel robot, Romanian Review Precision Mechanics, Optics and Mechatronics, 44, pp. 120–124 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.