E3S Web Conf.
Volume 112, 20198th International Conference on Thermal Equipment, Renewable Energy and Rural Development (TE-RE-RD 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||20 August 2019|
- Cornelia Stan, Cristian Andreescu, Marius Toma, Some aspects of the regeneration of used motor oil, Procedia Manufacturing, Vol. 22, 2018, Pages 709–713 [Google Scholar]
- F. Dalla Giovanna, O. Khlebinskaia, A. Lodolo, S. Miertus, Compendium of Used Oil Regeneration Technologies, U.N.I.D.O., Trieste, (2003) [Google Scholar]
- Shiva Salem, Amin Salem, Aylin Agha Babaei, Preparation and characterization of nano porous bentonite for regeneration of semi-treated waste engine oil: Applied aspects for enhanced recovery, Chemical Engineering Journal, Vol. 260, 15 January 2015, Pages 368–376 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Oupa I. Ntwampe and Kapil Moothi, Removal of Heavy Metals Using Bentonite Clay and Inorganic Coagulants, Heavy Metals, Chapter 3, Published: June 27th2018, page 33–51, http://dx.doi.org/10.5772/intechopen.76380 [Google Scholar]
- Kovo G. Akpomie, Folasegun A. Dawodu Potential of a low-cost bentonite for heavy metal abstraction from binary component system, Beni-Suef University Journal of Basic and Applied Sciences, Volume 4, Issue 1, March 2015, Pages 1–13 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.W. Amer, F.L. Khalili, A.M. Awwad Adsorption of lead, zinc and cadmium ions on polyphosphate modified kaolinite clay, J Environ Chem Ecotoxicol, 2 (1) (2010), pp. 01–08 [Google Scholar]
- Shabanzade, A. Salem, Sh. Salem, Management of adsorbent content in waste motor oil regeneration by spectrophotometricalstudy and effective acidification in production of nano-porous clay, Spectrochimica Acta Part A: Spectrochimica Acta Part A: Molecular and Biomolecular Spectroscopy, 202 (2018) 214–222 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tao Wua, Zhifen Wangb, Yanhua Tonga, Yongya Wanga, Luc R. Van Loonc, Investigation of Re(VII) diffusion in bentonite by through-diffusion and modeling techniques, Applied Clay Science 166 (2018) 223–229 [Google Scholar]
- Oprea I., Pîşă I., Mihăescu L., Prisecaru T., Lăzăroiu Gh., Negreanu G., Research on the Combustion of Crude Vegetable Oils for Energetic Purposes, Environmental Engineering and Management Journal, Vol.8, No.3, (May/June 2009), pg.475–482, indexat de ISI, Thomson Scientific Proceedings; [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Danane, A. Ahmia, A. Bakiri, N. Lalaoui, Experimental regeneration process of used oil Revue des energies Renouvelables Vol. 17 N º 2 (2014) 345–351 [Google Scholar]
- Temitayo E. Oladimeji, Jacob A. Sonibare, James A. Omoleye, Abiola A. Adegbola, Hilary I. Okagbue Data on the treatment of used lubricating oil from two different sources using solvent extraction and adsorption, Data in Brief 19 (2018) 2240–2252 [Google Scholar]
- Doaa I. Osman, Sayed K. Attia, Afaf R. Taman Recycling of used engine oil by different solvent, Egyptian Journal of Petroleum 27 (2018) 221–225 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.