E3S Web Conf.
Volume 112, 20198th International Conference on Thermal Equipment, Renewable Energy and Rural Development (TE-RE-RD 2019)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||20 August 2019|
- N. Anisimova, The capability to reduce primary energy demand in EU housing, Energy and Buildings, 43 (10), pp. 2747–2751 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- C.A. Balaras, A.G. Gaglia, E. Georgopoulou, S. Mirasgedis, Y. Sarafidis, D.P. Lalas, European residential buildings and empirical assessment of the Hellenic building stock, energy consumption, emissions and potential energy savings, Buildings and Environment, 42 (3), pp. 1298–1314 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Lechtenbohmer, A. Schuring, The potential for large-scale savings from insulating residential buildings in the EU, Energy Efficiency, 4 (2), pp. 257–270 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- G. Valtchev, Energy Efficiency and Protection of the Environment. Scientific Conference, University in Town of Chanak Kale, Turkey, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- G. Lazaroiu, V. Berbece, L. Mihaescu, I. Pisa, G.-P. Negreanu, Biogas Production from Animal Protein Waste, an Environmental Protection Technology Coupled With Energy Production, Scientific Works of University of Food Technologies, Volume 64, Issue 1, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- C.K. Gana, A.F. Sapara, Y.C. Muna, K.E. Chongb, Techno-economic Analyses of LED Lighting: A Case Study in UTeM’sFaculty Building, Procedia Eng. 53, pp. 208–216 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- F. Frantozzi, F. Leccese, G. Salvadory, M. Rocca, M. Garofalo, LED Lighting for Indoor Sports Facilities: Can its Use Be Considered as Sustainable Solution from a Techno-economic Standpoint? Sustainability, 8, 618–631 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- G. Ciampi, A. Rosato, M. Scorpio, S. Sibilio, Retrofitting Solutions for Energy Saving in Historical BuildingLighting System, Energy Procedia 78, pp. 2669–2674 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- I. Ramljak, I. Ramljak, M. Sesar, Reconstruction of the Street Lighting Sustem as a Tool for Electrical Energy Savings, International Journal of Electrical and Computer Engineering Systems, Volume 7, Number 2, pp. 71–81 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- R. Velaga, A. Kumar, Techno-economic Evaluation of the Feasibility of a smart street sustem& A Case Study of Rural India, Procedia Social and Behavioral Sciences, 62, pp. 1220–1224 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bulgarian Standard BDS EN 13201Road lighting (2016) [in Bulgarian] [Google Scholar]
- Ordinance № E-RD-04-05 for Determining the Indicators of Energy Consumption, Energy Characteristics of Enterprises, Industrial Systems and External Artificial Lighting Systems, and for Determining Terms and Conditions for Performing Energy Efficiency Activities and Preparing the Energy Savings Assessment of the Minister of Energy and the Minister of Economy (2016) [in Bulgarian] [Google Scholar]
- Low of Energetics (2003) [in Bulgarian] available from: https://www.me.government.bg/en/library/zakon-za-energetikata-256-c25-m0-1.html [Google Scholar]
- Ordinance № Е-РД-04-1 for circumstances subject to entry in the registers under the Energy Efficiency Act, its registration receiving information from these registers, the terms and conditions for obtaining a qualification from energy efficiency consultants of the Minister of Energy and the Minister of Regional Development and Public Works (2018) [in Bulgarian] [Google Scholar]
- Bulgarian Standard BDS EN 60598-1 / 2 – Lighting (2015) [in Bulgarian] [Google Scholar]
- Energy Efficiency Act (2015), Available from: https://www.seea.government.bg/documents/ [Google Scholar]
- Low of Spatial Planning (2001)[in Bulgarian] [Google Scholar]
- Ordinance № 3 on the structure of electrical installations and power lines of the Minister of Energy (2004) [in Bulgarian] [Google Scholar]
- CIE 115:2010 Lighting of Roads for Motor and Pedestrian Traffic (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Bulgarian Standard BDS 5504-82 “Lighting of streets and pedestrian zones (1982) [in Bulgarian] [Google Scholar]
- Statistical data (2016) [in Bulgarian] Available from: http://www.nsi.bg./bg/content/766 [Google Scholar]
- Astronomical Calendar (2016) [in Bulgarian] Available from: http://nao-rozhen.org/astrocalendar/2016/Astronomical_calendar_2016.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Ordinance № Е-РД-04-2 on the energy consumption and energy performance indicators for buildings of the Minister of Energy and the Minister of Regional Development and Public Works (2016) [in Bulgarian] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.