E3S Web Conf.
Volume 113, 2019SUPEHR19 SUstainable PolyEnergy generation and HaRvesting Volume 1
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Sustainable Power Plants|
|Published online||21 August 2019|
- R. Dickel, 2018, “The role of Natural Gas, Renewables and Energy Efficiency in Decarbonisation in Germany: The need to complement renewables by decarbonized gas to meet the Paris targets”, The Oxford Institute for Energy Studies, University of Oxford. [Google Scholar]
- B. Nastasi, G. Lo Bisso, 2016, “Hydrogen to link heat and electricity in the transition towards future Smart Energy Systems”, Energy, vol. 110 pp. 5–22 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- www.pumpheat.eu, last access 01/07/2019 [Google Scholar]
- Giugno A., Cuneo A., Sorce A., Piantelli L., 2018, “Integration of Heat Pump and Gas Turbine Combined Cycle: layout and market opportunity” IGTC 18, Brussels [Google Scholar]
- Rossi I., Reveillere A., Planchon F., 2018, “Intelligent predictive control of a Pump-Heat Combined Cycle: introduction and first results” IGTC 18, Brussels [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.