E3S Web Conf.
Volume 113, 2019SUPEHR19 SUstainable PolyEnergy generation and HaRvesting Volume 1
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Thermal and Electrical Hybrid Systems|
|Published online||21 August 2019|
- C.S. Wang, J.Y. Yan, H.J. Jia, J.Z. Wu, J.C. Yu, T. Xu, Zhang Y., Renewable and distributed energy integration with mini/microgrids, Applied Energy, 237, 920–923 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- H. Mohammed, A. Al-Othman, P. Nancarrow, M. Tawalbeh, M. El Haj Assad, Direct hydrocarbon fuel cells: A promising technology for improving energy efficiency, Energy, 172, 207–219 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Cuneo, V. Zaccaria, D. Tucker, A. Sorce, Gas turbine size optimization in a hybrid system considering SOFC degradation, Applied Energy, 230, 855–864 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- MHPS wins first order for integrated SOFC/gas turbine hybrid unit. Fuel Cells Bulletin, 6 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- X. Zhang, H. Keramati, M. Arie, F. Singer, R. Tiwari, A. Shooshtari, M. Ohadi, Recent developments in high temperature heat exchangers: A review, Frontiers in Heat and Mass Transfer, 11, 1–14 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- D. Saebea, L. Magistri, A.F. Massardo, A. Arpornwichanop, Cycle analysis of solid oxide fuel cell-gas turbine hybrid systems integrated ethanol steam reformer: Energy management, Energy, 127, 743–755 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.H. Staunton, B. Ozpineci, Microturbine Power Conversion Technology Review. Oak Ridge National Laboratory (2003) [Google Scholar]
- W.P.J. Visser, S.A. Shakariyants, M. Oostveen, Development of a 3 kW Micro Turbine for CHP Applications, GT2010-22007, ASME Turbo Expo 2010, Glasgow, UK (2010) [Google Scholar]
- V. Zaccaria, D. Tucker, A. Traverso, Transfer function development for SOFC/GT hybrid systems control using cold air bypass, Applied Energy, 165, 695–706 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- F. Caratozzolo, M.L. Ferrari, A. Traverso, A.F. Massardo, Emulator rig for SOFC hybrid systems: Temperature and power control with a real-time software, Fuel Cells, 13, 1123-1130 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Hohloch, A. Huber, M. Aigner, Experimental Investigation of a SOFC/MGT Hybrid Power Plant Test Rig: Impact and Characterization of a Fuel Cell Emulator. ASME Paper GT2016-57747, ASME Turbo Expo 2016, Seoul, South Korea (2016) [Google Scholar]
- I. Rossi, A. Sorce, A. Traverso, Gas turbine combined cycle start-up and stress evaluation: A simplified dynamic approach, Applied Energy, 190, 880–890 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- www.bio-hypp.eu [last access: 23rd April 2019] [Google Scholar]
- A. Sorce, A. Greco, L. Magistri, P. Costamagna, FDI oriented modeling of an experimental SOFC system, model validation and simulation of faulty states. Applied Energy, 136, 894-908 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M. Henke, J. Kallo, K.A. Friedrich, W.G. Bessler, Influence of Pressurisation on SOFC Performance and Durability: A Theoretical Study, Fuel Cells, 11, 581–591 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.