E3S Web Conf.
Volume 113, 2019SUPEHR19 SUstainable PolyEnergy generation and HaRvesting Volume 1
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Thermal and Electrical Hybrid Systems|
|Published online||21 August 2019|
- Vertès AA, Qureshi N, Blaschek HP, Yukawa H. Biomass to biofuels: strategies for global industries. Oxford: John Wiley & Sons; (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Soltani R, Ibrahim Dincer I, Rosen MA, Thermodynamic analysis of a novel multigeneration energy system based on heat recovery from a biomass CHP cycle, Applied Thermal Engineering vol.89 pp. 90–100, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- I. Dincer I, Zamfirescu C, Renewable-energy-based multigeneration systems, Int. J. Energy Res. 36 (15) 1403–1415, (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ahmadi P, Dincer I, Rosen MA, Development and assessment of an integrated biomass-based multi-generation energy system, Energy 56 155–166 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Rostamzadeh, S. G. Gargari, A. S. Namin, and H. Ghaebi, A novel multigeneration system driven by a hybrid biogas-geothermal heat source, Part II: Multi-criteria optimization, Energy Convers. Manag., vol. 180, pp. 859–888, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- P.L. Cruz, Z. Navas-Anguita, D. Iribarren, and J. Dufour, Exergy analysis of hydrogen production via biogas dry reforming, Int. J. Hydrogen Energy, vol. 43, no. 26, pp. 11688–11695, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- D. Bellotti, A. Sorce, M. Rivarolo, L. Magistri, Techno-economic analysis for the integration of a power to fuel system with a CCS coal power plant, Journal of CO2 Utilization, 33,, Pages 262–272, (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Minutillo, A. Perna, E. Jannelli, S. Ubertini, A. Sorce, Biofuel-based Poligeneration Energy System for Electricity, Heat and Mobility Demands: Plant Design and Energy Streams Management, 13th SDEWES Conference, September 30 – October 4, Palermo (Italy) ISSN 1847-7178, vol. 0522, pag. 1–16, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Minutillo M, Alessandra Perna A, Alessandro Sorce A, Combined Hydrogen, Heat And Electricity Generation Via Biogas Reforming: Energy And Economic Assessments, submitted at International Journal of Hydrogen Energy [Google Scholar]
- Ranieri L, Mossa G, Pellegrino R, Digiesi S. Energy Recovery from the Organic Fraction of Municipal Solid Waste: A Real Options-Based Facility Assessment. Sustainability;10:368 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Perna A. Theoretical analysis on the autothermal reforming process of ethanol as fuel for a proton exchange membrane fuel cell system. Journal of Fuel Cell Science and Technology; 4 (4):468–473 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Palma V, Ricca A, Ciambelli P. Fuel cell feed system based on H2 production by a compact multi-fuel catalytic ATR reactor. International Journal of Hydrogen Energy.;38:406–16; (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Montenegro Camacho YS, Bensaid S, Lorentzou S, Vlachos N, Pantoleontos G, Konstandopoulos A, Luneau M, Meunier FC, Guilhaume N, Schuurman Y, Werzner E, Herrmann A, Rau A, Krause H, Rezaei E, Ortona A, Gianella S, Khinsky A, Antonini M, Marchisio L, Vilardo F, Trimis D, Fino D. Development of a robust and efficient biogas processor for hydrogen production. Part 1: Modelling and simulation. International Journal of Hydrogen Energy.;42:22841–55, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Perna A, Minutillo M, Jannelli E, Cigolotti V, Nam SW, Sung PY. Performance assessment of a hybrid SOFC-MGT cogeneration power plant fed by syngas from a biomass down-draft gasifier. Applied Energy;227: 80–91 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- N. Asprion, B. Rumpf, A. Gritsch, Work flow in process development for energy efficient processes, Applied Thermal Engineering 31 2067–2072 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Kotas T J, The exergy Method of Thermal Plant Analysis Exergon Publishing Company UKLtd, London (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Todd, B., & Young, J. B. Thermodynamic and transport properties of gases for use in solid oxide fuel cell modelling. Journal of Power Sources 110, 186–200, (2002). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.