E3S Web Conf.
Volume 113, 2019SUPEHR19 SUstainable PolyEnergy generation and HaRvesting Volume 1
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Energy Micropolygeneration and Harvesting|
|Published online||21 August 2019|
- A. Harb, «Energy harvesting: State-of-the-art, » Renewable Energy, Bd. 36, pp. 2641–2654, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- Energy harvesting to power the rise of the Internet of Things – EC – Digital Transformation Monitoring, July 2017 [Google Scholar]
- Business Innovation Observatory, Energy harvesting, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- P. Harrop, R. Das, Energy Harvesting and Storage for Electronic Devices 2010-2020, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- P. Harrop, «Introduction to Energy Harvesting & Off-Grid Renewable Energy, » in IDTechEx Show! Emerging Technologies Unleashed, Berlin, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- A. Renuke, A. Vannoni, M. Pascenti, A. Traverso, Experimental and Numerical Investigation of Small Scale Tesla Turbines, GT2019-91352, ASME Turbo Expo 2019, Phoenix (AZ) [Google Scholar]
- https://www.pumpheat.eu/ (last access 02/05/2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.