E3S Web Conf.
Volume 113, 2019SUPEHR19 SUstainable PolyEnergy generation and HaRvesting Volume 1
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Energy Micropolygeneration and Harvesting|
|Published online||21 August 2019|
- https://ec.europa.eu/clima/policies/international/negotiations/paris_en last access 1/7/2019 [Google Scholar]
- https://ec.europa.eu/energy/en/topics/energy-strategy-and-energy-union/clean-energy-all-europeans last access 1/7/2019 [Google Scholar]
- R. Bahindir, I. Colak, G. Fulli, K. Demirtas, “Smart grid technologies and applications”, Renew. Sust. Energ. Rev., 66, 499–516, (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Lesko, W. Bujalski, K. Futyma, “Operational optimization in district heating systems with the use of thermal energy storage”, Energy, 165, 902–915, (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Barberis, M. Rivarolo, A. Traverso, A.F. Massardo, “Thermo-economic analysis of the energy storage role in a real polygenerative district”, J. Energy Stor., 5, 187–202, (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Zhang, N. Gari, L.V. Hmurcik, “Energy management in a microgrid with distributed energy resources”, Energ. Convers. Manage., 78, 297–305, (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- www.tpg.unige.it last access 1/7/2019 [Google Scholar]
- M. Rivarolo, A. Cuneo, A. Traverso, A.F. Massardo, “Design optimisation of smart poly-generation energy districts through a model based approach”, Appl. Therm. Eng., 99, 291–301, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- M. Rivarolo, A. Greco, A.F. Massardo, “Thermo-economic optimization of the impact of renewable generators on poly-generation smart-grids including hot thermal storage”, Energ. Convers. Manage., 65, 75–83, (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.