E3S Web Conf.
Volume 113, 2019SUPEHR19 SUstainable PolyEnergy generation and HaRvesting Volume 1
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Energy Micropolygeneration and Harvesting|
|Published online||21 August 2019|
- L.G. Hays, J. J. Brasz “Two-Phase Turbines for Compressor Energy Recovery” International Compressor Engineering Conference 1996 [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Tishchenkoa, R. A. Alekseeva, and I. Yu. Gavrilova, “ A Model of the Motion of Erosion-Hazardous Droplets in Steam Turbines’ Interblade Channels” ISSN 00406015, Thermal Engineering, 2018, Vol. 65, No. 12, pp. 885–892. [Google Scholar]
- M. Raffel, “ Background-oriented schlieren (BOS) techniques”, Experiments in Fluids March 2015 [Google Scholar]
- H. Di, Z. Wang, D. Hua, “Precise size distribution measurement of aerosol particles and fog droplets in the open atmosphere”, OPTICS EXPRESS A890 Vol. 27, No. 12 | 10 Jun 2019 [Google Scholar]
- F. Mahrt, J. Wieder, R. Dietlicher, H. R. Smith, C. Stopford, Z. A. Kanji, “ A high-speed particle phase discriminator (PPD-HS) for the classification of airborne particles, as tested in a continuous flow diffusion chamber” Atmos. Meas. Tech., 12, 3183–3208, 2019 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.