E3S Web Conf.
Volume 113, 2019SUPEHR19 SUstainable PolyEnergy generation and HaRvesting Volume 1
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Energy Micropolygeneration and Harvesting|
|Published online||21 August 2019|
- TrustEE, H2020, GA 696140, D1.1: Report on current status of Process Heat in Europe: sectors, processes, geographical distribution, system layouts and energy sources, Public Report [Google Scholar]
- European Commission under contract N°ENER/C2/2014-641, Mapping and analyses of the current and future (2020 2030) heating/cooling fuel deployment (fossil/renewables), Final Report September 2016 (https://ec.europa.eu/energy/sites/ener/files/documents/mapping-hc-excecutivesummary.pdf, last access: 02/05/2019) [Google Scholar]
- ABB, Energy efficiency – the fast track to a sustainable energy future, Public Report, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change, Renewable Energy Sources And Climate Change Mitigation Summary For Policymakers And Technical Summary, Public Report, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- PVGIS (http://re.jrc.ec.europa.eu/pvgis/apps4/pvest.php#, last access: 02/05/2019) [Google Scholar]
- P.L. Singh, R.M. Sarviya, J.L. Bhagoria, Thermal performance of linear Fresnel reflecting solar concentrator with trapezoidal cavity absorbers, Applied Energy, 87 (2010), 541–550 [Google Scholar]
- SHIP2FAIR, H2020, GA 792276, D2.3: Key Performance Indicators to evaluate the integration of solar heating in industrial processes, Public Report [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.