E3S Web Conf.
Volume 114, 2019International Conference of Young Scientists “Energy Systems Research 2019”
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Regional Energy Issues|
|Published online||04 September 2019|
- H. Hecking and T. Panke, “COLUMBUS – A global gas market model”, EWI Working Paper, No 12/06. [Online]. Available: https://www.ewi.uni-koeln.de/cms/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/EWI-WP-12-06-COLUMBUS%E2%80%93A-global-gas-market-model.pdf [Google Scholar]
- P. Hartley and K. B. Medlock, “The Baker Institute World gas Trade Model”, March, 2015. 59 p. [Online]. Available: https://www.bakerinstitute.org/media/files/Research/81966512/the-baker-institute-world-gas-trade-model-biwgtm.pdf/ [Google Scholar]
- International Natural Gas Model 2011, Model Documentation Report, US EIA, USA, 2013. [Online]. Available: https://www.eia.gov/analysis/pdfpages/ingm(2011)index.php [Google Scholar]
- B. Little and M. Fulwood, North American LNG exports: impact on the world gas market. May, 2014. [Online]. Available: https://www.usea.org/event/north-american-lng-exports-impact-world-gas-market, Accessed on April 26, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Xunpeng Shi and Hari Malamakkavu Padinjare Variam, “Gas and LNG trading hubs, hub indexation and destination flexibility in East Asia,” Energy policy, vol. 96, pp. 587–596, 2016. DOI: 10.1016/j.enpol.2016.06.032. [Google Scholar]
- World energy markets evolution and its consequences for Russia. Chief Editors A. A. Makarov, L. M. Grigoryev, T. A. Mitrova. Moscow: ERI RAS-ACRF, 2015. 400 p. [Google Scholar]
- Ilkevich N., Dzyubina T., Kalinina Zh. Multilevel modeling of the development of gas supply systems. Novosibirsk, Nauka Publ., 2014. 217 p. [Google Scholar]
- S. P. Popov, “Gas industry in China: a new resource for development”, Spatial Economics, no. 2, pp. 22-48, 2013. DOI: 10.14530/se.2013.2.022-048. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- The school of economics. Chief editor M. A. Ivanov. Vol. 1, No. 1. Saint Petersberg, The School of Economics, 1991. 240 p. [Online]. Available: http://mikhailivanov.seinst.ru/journal_of_economic_issue_of_the_first_school_of_contents.php, Accessed on April 26, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- F. P. Vasiliev, Metody optimizatsii [Optimization Methods]. Moskow: Faktorial Press, 2002. 824 p. [Google Scholar]
- Prospects for shale gas exploration and development in China are promising. China Geological Survey, 2017. [Online]. Available: http://www.cgs.gov.cn/xwl/cgkx/201712/t20171204_446411.html, Accessed on April 26, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Infill wells in Fuling shale gas field have achieved a high level of productivity. Sinopec, 2019. [Online]. Available: http://www.sinopecnews.com.cn/news/content/2019-01/31/content_1733288.htm, Accessed on April 26, 2019. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.