E3S Web Conf.
Volume 114, 2019International Conference of Young Scientists “Energy Systems Research 2019”
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Regional Energy Issues|
|Published online||04 September 2019|
- The Constitution of the Russian Federation (as amended on 21 July 2014). [Google Scholar]
- The strategy for the development of the Arctic zone of the Russian Federation and national security for the period up to 2020. [Google Scholar]
- The Federal Law "About the territories of traditional nature use of indigenous peoples of the North, Siberia and the Far East of the Russian Federation" dated May 7, 2001 N 49-FZ [Google Scholar]
- Borisov E., Galichanin E., Uvarov V. Northeast of Russia: regional economy and management. (Fintrex, 2006) (in Russian). [Google Scholar]
- V. Mikhailov, A. Chukin. Indigenous peoples of the Far East, (1999) (in Russian). [Google Scholar]
- Decree of the Government of the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia) "On approval of consumption standards for fuel and energy resources for heat generation by heating and production boilers of the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia)" dated July 14, 2005 No. 433. [Google Scholar]
- V. Zakharov. Features of the transport system of the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia) and the substantiation of the need for searching of ways to increase the reliability of coal supply. E3S Web of Conferences 77, 04001 (2019) «Regional Energy Policy of Asian Russia 2018". DOI 20197704001. [Google Scholar]
- V. Zakharov. Ways to improve the methods of recording the volume of stored coal in the supply of hard-to-reach consumers. «Eurastrencold – 2018». (2018) (in Russian). [Google Scholar]
- V. Gavrilov, V. Fedorov, V. Zakharov. Reserves to reduce coal losses while ensuring the northern regions of Yakutia. Actual problems, directions and mechanisms of development of the productive forces of the North - 2016: Materials of the Fifth All-Russian Scientific Seminar (2016) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- V. Zakharov, D. Prokhorov, V. Gavrilov Losses of the energy value of raw coal upon delivery to Arctic consumers of the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia) «Izvestiya vuzov. Energy problems», 5-6, (2013). (in Russian). [Google Scholar]
- V. Zakharov, A. Kozlov, I. Donskoy “Modeling the change in the heat of combustion of coal during transportation to the regions of the Far North, on the example of the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia)” «Izvestiya RAN. Energetika», 6, (2018) DOI: 10.31857/S000233100003526-2. [Google Scholar]
- S. Fedorova, Prevention of spontaneous combustion of coal in permafrost. GIAB, 12 (2003). [Google Scholar]
- P. Vasiliev Control and prevention of spontaneous combustion of permafrost coals. GIAB. 8 (2001). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.