E3S Web Conf.
Volume 114, 2019International Conference of Young Scientists “Energy Systems Research 2019”
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||04 September 2019|
- State Standard 32144-2013 Electric energy. Electromagnetic compatibility of technical equipment. Power quality limits in the public power supply systems (Stanrtinform, Moscow, 2014). [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Dybko, S.V. Brovanov, Active power filter with battery energy storage based on inverters with fixing diodes, Prospective methods and tools of intellectual systems, 110-119 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- H. Akagi., H. E. Watanabe, M. Aredes, Instantaneous Power Theory and Applications to Power Conditioning (IEE Press, New Jersey, 2007). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. N. Tulskiy, I. I. Kartashev, High current harmonics impact on cable operating modes in 380 V distribution grid, Electric power quality, 5, 69–72 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- D. V. Kovalenko, Static capacitor bank failure appear with high harmonics in power supply systems, Young Scientist, 19, 39–44 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- A. Y. Dmitriev Basics of borehole drilling technology, (Tomskii Politekhnicheskii Universitet, Tomsk, 2008). [Google Scholar]
- S. G. Blanter, I. I. Sud Electrical equipment of oil and gas production (Moscow, Nedra, 1980). [Google Scholar]
- R. A. Atlasov, T. U. Tugi The methods of hole redressing before running the casing, Arctica XXI. Technical sciences, 3, 29–33 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- E. I. Bukhalenko, Y. G. Abdullaev The technique and technology of well cleanout (Moscow, Nedra, 1982). [Google Scholar]
- State Standard 30804.4.7-2013 Electromagnetic compatibility of technical equipment. General guide on harmonics and interharmonics measuring instruments and measurement, for power supply systems and equipment connected thereto (Stanrtinform, Moscow, 2013). [Google Scholar]
- S. A. Ulyanov, Electromagnetic transients in electric power systems (Moscow, Energiia, 1970). [Google Scholar]
- V. Y. Bespalov, N. F. Kotelenets, Electrical machines (Moscow, Academiya, 2013). [Google Scholar]
- P. S. Zhdanov, Stability issues of electric power systems (Moscow, Energiia, 1979). [Google Scholar]
- Y. S. Zhelezko, Reactive power compensation and electric power quality improvement (Moscow, Energoatomizdat, 1985). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.