E3S Web Conf.
Volume 114, 2019International Conference of Young Scientists “Energy Systems Research 2019”
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||04 September 2019|
- V.P. Zakaryukin, A.V. Kryukov, V.A. Ushakov, V.A. Alekseenko, Operational management in power supply systems of railways, Irkutsk: Irkutsk State Transport University, 129 p. (2012) [Google Scholar]
- S.S. Smirnov, Higher harmonics in high voltage networks, Novosibirsk: Science, 327 p. (2010) [Google Scholar]
- G.M. Mustafa, S.I. Gusev, A.M. Ershov et al., Calculation of the power of the active filter-symmetrizing device for the normalization of voltage on buses of the TS of 220 kV Skovorodino, Electrical stations, No. 3, p. 46 – 53 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- I.I. Kartashev, V.N. Tulsky, R.G. Chamonov et al., Electricity Quality Management, M.: Publishing House MEI, 320 p. (2006) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Zhezhelenko, A.K. Shidlovsky, G.G. Pivniak et al., Electromagnetic compatibility of consumers, M.: Mashinostroenie, 351 p. (2012) [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Zakaryukin, A.V. Kryukov, Methods for joint modeling of traction and external power supply systems for AC railways, Irkutsk: Irkutsk State Transport University, 170 p. (2011) [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Zakaryukin, A.V. Kryukov, Multifunctional approach to modeling of electric power systems, Modern technologies. System analysis. Modeling. No. 4 (40), p. 100-107 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.N. Bulatov, A.V. Kryukov, K.V. Suslov, Solving the Flicker Noise Origin Problem by Optimally Controlled Units of Distributed Generation, 18th International Conference on Harmonics and Quality of Power (ICHQP). Ljubljana, Slovenia, 13-16 May (2018). DOI: 10.1109/ICHQP.2018.8378834. [Google Scholar]
- V. Zakaryukin, A. Kryukov, A. Cherepanov, Intelligent Traction Power Supply System, International Scientific Conference Energy Management of Municipal Transportation Facilities and Transport. EMMFT 2017. Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, Vol. 692. Springer, Cham. pp. 91-99 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Kryukov, S.K. Kargapol’cev, V.P. Zakaryukin, A.V. Cherepanov, Control of traction power supply system modes, equipped with electricity storage devices, East Journal of Electronics and Communications. Vol. 17. No. 5. pp. 1185-1195 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yu. Bulatov, A. Kryukov, G. Arsentyev, Application of energy routers in railway power supply systems, MATEC Web of Conferences 239, 01047 (2018), TransSiberia pp. 1-6 (2018) DOI: 10.1051/matecconf/201823901047 [Google Scholar]
- Yu.N. Bulatov, A.V. Kryukov, G.O. Arsentiev, Use of Power Routers and Renewable Energy Resources in Smart Power Supply Systems, 2018 International Ural Conference on Green Energy (UralCon). IEEE Conference Publications. pp. 143-148 (2018) DOI: 10.1109/URALCON.2018.8544289 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Zakaryukin, A.V. Kryukov, I.M. Avdienko, Simulation of traction power supply systems equipped with baluns, M. Berlin: Direct Media, 168 p. (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.N. Bulatov, A.V. Kryukov, Optimization of automatic regulator settings of the distributed generation plants on the basis of genetic algorithm, 2nd International Conference on Industrial Engineering, Applications and Manufacturing (ICIEAM). IEEE Conference Publications. pp. 1-6 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Kryukov, S.K. Kargapol’cev, Yu.N. Bulatov, O.N. Skrypnik, B.F. Kuznetsov, Intelligent control of the regulators adjustment of the distributed generation installation, Far East Journal of Electronics and Communications, Vol. 17. No. 5. pp. 1127-1140 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Voropay, Distributed generation in electric power systems, [Electronic resource]: http://www.combienergy.ru/stat/983-Raspredelennaya-generaciya-v-elektroenergeticheskih-sistemah. [Google Scholar]
- Ph.P. Barker, R.W. De Mello, Determining the Impact of Distributed Generation on Power Systems: Part 1 - Radial Distribution Systems, IEEE PES Summer Meeting, Seattle, WA, USA, July 11-15, 2000, p. 222-233 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.N. Bulatov, A.V. Kryukov, A multi-agent control system of distributed generation plants, International Conference on Industrial Engineering, Applications and Manufacturing (ICIEAM), pp. 1-7 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Yu. N. Bulatov, A.V.Kryukov, K.V. Suslov, Multi-agent technologies for control of distributed generation plants in the isolated power systems, Far East Journal of Electronics and Communications, Vol. 17. No. 5, pp. 1197-1212 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.