E3S Web Conf.
Volume 114, 2019International Conference of Young Scientists “Energy Systems Research 2019”
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||04 September 2019|
- Al-Waeli Ali A. K., Al-Asadi Kadhem A. N., “Analysis of Stand-Alone Solar Photovoltaic for Desert in Iraq”, International Research Journal of Advanced Engineering and Science, Volume 3 Issue 2, pp. 204-209, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- The Iraqi Ministry of Electricity URL: https://moelc.gov.iq/. [Google Scholar]
- Abass Ahmed. Z., Pavlyuchenko.D.A, Eliminate the electricity shortage in Iraq by using PV/T panels and hybrid solar stations. IX All-Russian Scientific and Practical Conference "Scientific Initiative of foreign students and graduate students of Russian universities" (April 24-26, 2019, Tomsk). [Google Scholar]
- Al-Douri Y., Abed Fayadh M., Solar Energy Status in Iraq, Journal of Renewable and Sustainable Energy, 8, 025905 (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Abass Ahmed. Z. Pavlyuchenko.D.A, the exploitation of western and southern deserts in Iraq for the production of solar energy, International Journal of Electrical and Computer Engineering (IJECE), Vol 9, No 6. (2019). [Google Scholar]
- Chaichan M. T., Kazem H. A., Mahdy A. M. J., Al-Waeely A. A., Optimal Sizing of a Hybrid System of Renewable Energy for Lighting Street in Salalah-Oman using Homer Software, International Journal of Scientific Engineering and Applied Science (IJSEAS), vol. 2, no. 5, pp. 157–164,( 2016). [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research URL: http://mohesr.gov.iq/ar/. [Google Scholar]
- Professional site of solar PV energy and Photovoltaic software URL: https://photovoltaic-software.com/. [Google Scholar]
- PV watts calculator URL: https://pvwatts.nrel.gov. [Google Scholar]
- Solar and meteorological data sets from NASA research for support of renewable energy, building energy efficiency and agricultural needs. URL: https://power.larc.nasa.gov/data-access-viewer. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.