E3S Web Conf.
Volume 114, 2019International Conference of Young Scientists “Energy Systems Research 2019”
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||04 September 2019|
- IEA. Electricity/Heat in World 2009 (cited 2013 March 12) URL: http://www.iea.org/stats/electricitydata.asp?COUNTRYCODE=29.M. [Google Scholar]
- Abass Ahmed. Z., Pavlyuchenko.D.A, Eliminate the electricity shortage in Iraq by using PV/T panels and hybrid solar stations .IX All-Russian Scientific and Practical Conference "Scientific Initiative of foreign students and graduate students of Russian universities" (April 24-26, 2019), Tomsk. [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Al-Waeely, S. D. Salman, W. K. Abdol-Reza, M. T. Chaichan, H. A. Kazem and H. S. Al-Jibori, “Evaluation of the spatial distribution of shared electrical generators and their environmental effects at Al-Sader City-Baghdad-Iraq,” International Journal of Engineering & Technology IJET-IJENS, vol. 14, No. 2, pp. 16-23, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of electricity Iraq URL: https://www.moelc.gov.iq/. [Google Scholar]
- Al-Qamar company URL: www.qamarenergy.com. [Google Scholar]
- Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia, URL: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq. [Google Scholar]
- Library of Congress, 1988. “Iraq—A country study (last accessed 26 February 2002) URL: http://www.loc.gov. [Google Scholar]
- Jane Burgermeister, March 3, 2009, Iraq Looks to Solar Energy To Help Rebuild its Economy URL: http://www.renewableenergyworld.com/rea/news/article/2009/03/iraq-looks-to-solar-energy-to-help-rebuild-itseconomy. [Google Scholar]
- NASA Prediction Of Worldwide Energy Resources URL: https://power.larc.nasa.gov/. [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Darwish, On the use of integrated solar-combined cycle with desalting units in Qatar, J. Desalination Water Treat 53 (2015) 855e875. [Google Scholar]
- Nezammahalleh, H., F. Farhadi, and M. Tanhaemami ,Conceptual design and techno-economic assessment of integrated solar combined cycle system with DSG technology. Solar energy, (2010). 84 (9): p. 1696–1705. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Zachary, in: Ashok D. Rao (Ed.), Integrated Solar Combined Cycle (ISCC) Systems (Ch.10), Combined Cycle Systems for Near-zero Emission Power Generation, Book, Woodhead Publishing Series in Energy, (2012). Number 32. [Google Scholar]
- Baghernejad, A. and M. Yaghoubi, Exergoeconomic analysis and optimization of an Integrated Solar Combined Cycle System (ISCCS) using genetic algorithm. Energy Conversion and Management, (2011). 52 (5): p. 2193–2203. [Google Scholar]
- Dersch, J., et al., Trough integration into power plants-a study on the performance and economy of integrated solar combined cycle systems. Energy, (2004). 29 (5): p. 947–959. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Abass Ahmed. Z. Pavlyuchenko.D.A, the exploitation of western and southern deserts in Iraq for the production of solar energy, International Journal of Electrical and Computer Engineering (IJECE), Vol 9, No 6. (2019). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.