E3S Web Conf.
Volume 114, 2019International Conference of Young Scientists “Energy Systems Research 2019”
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Advanced Energy Technologies|
|Published online||04 September 2019|
- P.A. Shchinnikov, Energy and heat engineering. The structure of Russian power generating capacity, 11, 5-33 (2007) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- P.A. Shchinnikov, Perspective thermal power stations. Singularities and results of research (NSTU Publishing house, Novosibirsk, 2007) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- B.F. Vainzikher, Expert, The invisible hand in the energy sector, 25, 42-47 (2007) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Zhukov, Bulletin of Peoples’ Friendship University of Russia. Series: Economy, Power engineering in Russia: state and prospects for modernization, 2, 18-28 (2012) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- General layout of objects of Russian power until 2035. URL: http://static.government.ru/media/files/zzvuuhfq2f3OJIK8AzKVsXrGIbW8ENGp.pdf (Accessed on: Dec.15, 2018) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- G.V. Nozdrenko, P.A. Shchinnikov, Complex exergy analysis of power units of heat power plants based on new technologies (NSTU Publisher, Novosibirsk, 2009) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Kler, N.P. Dekanova, E.A. Tyurina [et al.], Thermal power systems: Optimization studies (Nauka Publisher, Novosibirsk, 2005) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- Gas turbine power units. Works CKTI Ed. By Yu.G. Korsova, М.М. Ivashchenko. (St. Petersburg, 2002) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- G.V. Nozdrenko, O.K. Grigoryeva, A.A. Frantseva, Thermophysics and Aeromechanics Combined heat supply from CHP with gas grid heaters and thermal transformers, 19, 3 (75), 391-397 (2012) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- Yu. K. Petrenia Conf. Power Engineering of Russia - New Solutions, The history of the development of combined cycle in Russia. Development prospects (2006) URL: http://www.combienergy.ru/stat/900-Istoriya-parogazovogo-cikla-v-Rossii-Perspektivy-razvitiya (Accessed on Jul. 03, 2018). [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Tsanev, V.D. Burov, A.S. Zemtsov, O.S., Osyka Gas turbine power units, (Publishing House MEI, Moscow 2011) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- P.А. Schinnikov, G.V. Nozdrenko, I.V. Borodikhin, O.V. Borush, Power engineering: research, equipment, technology, Combined-cycle plant using primery solid fuel, 3-4, (2007) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- P.A. Shchinnikov, G.V. Nozdrenko, A.A. Lovtsov “Energy-saving combined-cycle technology for the reconstruction of pulverized-type CHP”, Thermophysics and Aeromechanics, vol. 9, no. 3, pp. 445-449, 2002. (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Kirsanova Energy and heat engineering Thermodynamics of combined cycles, 20 (2016) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- P.A. Shchinnikov, V.A. Krugbelyi, P.V. Belyavskaya Conf. Energy Saving in Urban Economy, Energy, Industry, Efficiency of CCPP with coal afterburning, 1, 21-22 (2017) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.