E3S Web Conf.
Volume 114, 2019International Conference of Young Scientists “Energy Systems Research 2019”
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Advanced Energy Technologies|
|Published online||04 September 2019|
- A. S. Kosoi, Y. A. Zeigarnik, O. S. Popel, [et al.], The Conceptual Process Arrangement of a Steam–Gas Power Plant with Fully Capturing Carbon Dioxide from Combustion Products, Thermal Engineering, no. 9, pp. 597-605 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- V. V. Klimenko, A. V. Klimenko, O. V. Mikushina, A. G. Tereshin, To avoid global warming by 2 °C-mission impossible, Teploenergetika, no. 9, pp. 3-8 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- V. A. Stennikov, S. V. Zharkov, Method for assessing production efficiency on CO2 emission minimization with emphasis on the energy, Mezhdunarodnyy nauchnyy zhurnal “Al’ternativnaya energetika i ekologiya”, no. 16-18 (228-230), pp.118-132 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- V. M. Maslennikov, Y. A. Vyskubenko, E. A. Tsalko, Methane conversion in a mixture of enriched air and water vapor, High Temperature, vol. 52, no. 5, pp. 654-660 (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. M. Maslennikov, V. Ya. Shterenberg, A high-efficiency steam-gas plant for combined electrical power and heat production, High Temperature, vol. 49, no. 5, pp. 750-754 (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Braking ground for a groundbreaker: the first Allam Cycle power plant, Modern Power Systems, vol. 36, no. 4, pp. 8-10, May (2016). [Google Scholar]
- IEA. Technology roadmap: carbon capture and storage. Report, International Energy Agency (IEA). Paris, 60 p (2013). [Google Scholar]
- G. G. Olkhovskyi, A. G. Tumanovskyi, Thermal engineering technology in the period up to 2030, Izvestiya rossiyskoy akademii nauk. Energetika, no. 6, pp. 79-94 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- O. V. Krylov, Carbon dioxide conversion of methane to synthesis gas, Rossiyskiy khimicheskiy zhurnal, vol. 44, no 1, pp. 19-33 (2000). [Google Scholar]
- A. E. Cherepovitsyn, K. I. Sidorova, I. V. Burenina, Economic evaluation of projects of co 2 injection into oil fields, Elektronnyy nauchnyy zhurnal neftegazovoe delo, no. 5, pp. 337-356 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- F. M. Gumerov, Prospects for the use of carbon dioxide to increase oil recovery, Nauchno-tekhnicheskiy sbornik vesti gazovoy nauki, no. 2 (7), pp. 93-109 (2011). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.