E3S Web Conf.
Volume 115, 20192019 The 2nd International Conference on Electrical Engineering and Green Energy (CEEGE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||02 September 2019|
- Baghaee, Hamid Reza; Mirsalim, Mojtaba; Gharehpetan, Gevork B.; et al. Nonlinear Load Sharing and Voltage Compensation of Microgrids Based on Harmonic Power-Flow Calculations Using Radial Basis Function Neural Networks. IEEE systems journal. 12, 3 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Hazarika, D. New method for monitoring voltage stability condition of a bus ofan interconnectedpower system using measurements of the bus variables. IET Generation, Transmission & Distribution. 6, 10 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wang Y, Wang C, Lin F, et al. Zhao J. Incorporating generator equivalent model into voltage stability analysis. IEEE Trans Power System. 28, 4 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Wang, Qi; Tai, Wei; Tang, Yi; et al. A two-layer game theoretical attack-defense model for a false data injection attack against power systems. International Journal of Electrical Power & Energy Systems. 104, 2 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wang Y, Pordanjani IR, Li W. Strategy to minimise the load shedding amount for voltagecollapseprevention. IET Generation, Transmission & Distribution. 5, 3 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Panteli, Mathaios; Trakas, Dimitris N.; Mancarella, Pierluigi; et al. Boosting the Power Grid Resilience to Extreme Weather Events Using Defensive Islanding. IEEE transactions on smart grid. 7, 6 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Xiang, Yingmeng; Wang, Lingfeng; Zhang, Yichi. Adequacy evaluation of electric power grids considering substation cyber vulnerabilities. International Journal of Electrical Power & Energy Systems. 96, 3 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Gao B, Morison GK, Kundur, P. Voltage stability evaluation using modalanalysis. IEEE Trans Power System. 7, 4 (1992). [Google Scholar]
- Tan, Song; Song, Wen-Zhan; Stewart, Michael; et al. Online Data Integrity Attacks Against Real-Time Electrical Market in Smart Grid. IEEE transactions on smart grid. 9, 1 (2018) [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Chiang HD, Jumeau RJ. Towards a practical performance index for predictingvoltage collapsein electrical power system. IEEE Trans Power System. 10, 2 (1995) [Google Scholar]
- Liao, Weixian; Salinas, Sergio; Li, Ming; et al. Cascading Failure Attacks in the Power System: A Stochastic Game Perspective. IEEE internet of things journal. 4, 6 (2017) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Albert R, Albert I, Nakarado G L. Structural vulnerability of the North American power grid. Physical Review E. 69, 2 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- Hu, Zhen; Li, Xinran. Method considering the dynamic coupling characteristic in power system for stability assessment. IET Generation, Transmission & Distribution. 11, 10 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.