E3S Web Conf.
Volume 115, 20192019 The 2nd International Conference on Electrical Engineering and Green Energy (CEEGE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||02 September 2019|
- G. Didier, C. H. Bonnard, T. Lubin, and J. Lévêque, “Comparison between inductive and resistive SFCL in terms of current limitation and power system transient stability,” Electric Power Systems Research, vol. 125, pp. 150–158, 2015. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. V. Papaefthymiou, V. G. Lakiotis, I. D. Margaris, and S. A. Papathanassiou, “Dynamic analysis of island systems with wind-pumped-storage hybrid power stations,” Renewable Energy, vol. 74, pp. 544–554, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- B. Rona and Ö. Güler, “Power system integration of wind farms and analysis of grid code requirements,” Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, vol. 49, pp. 100–107, 2015. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Sulla, J. Svensson, and O. Samuelsson, “Symmetrical and unsymmetrical short-circuit current of squirrel-cage and doubly-fed induction generators,” Electric Power Systems Research, vol. 81, no. 7, pp. 1610–1618, 2011. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. A. Aminu, “Modeling and Simulation of Protective Relay for Short Circuits in AC Micro-grids using Fuzzy Logic,” Curtin University, Perth, Australia, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- M. Chaudhary, S. M. Brahma, and S. J. Ranade, “Validated short circuit modeling of Type 3 Wind Turbine Generator with crowbar protection,” presented at the North American Power Symposium (NAPS), 2013, 2013, pp. 1–6. [Google Scholar]
- O. E. Roennspiess and A. E. Efthymiadis, “A comparison of static and dynamic short circuit analysis procedures,” IEEE Transactions on Industry Applications, vol. 26, no. 3, pp. 463–475, 1990. [Google Scholar]
- N. Soni, S. Doolla, and M. C. Chandorkar, “Improvement of Transient Response in Microgrids Using Virtual Inertia,” IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery, vol. 28, no. 3, pp. 1830–1838, 2013. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O. Palizban, K. Kauhaniemi, and J. M. Guerrero, “Microgrids in active network management – part II: System operation, power quality and protection,” Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, vol. 36, pp. 440–451, 2014. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Patrao, E. Figueres, G. Garcerá, and R. González-Medina, “Microgrid architectures for low voltage distributed generation,” Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, vol. 43, pp. 415–424, 2015. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Schomaker, “Overcurrent protective devices preserve system integrity,” Plant Engineering, vol. 59, no. 6, pp. 48–54, Nov. 2005. [Google Scholar]
- M. A. Aminu, “Validating response of AC Micro-grid to Three Phase Short Circuit in Grid-connected Mode using Dynamic Analysis,” International Journal of Electrical Components and Energy Conversion, vol. 2, no. 4, pp. 21–34, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- M. A. Aminu, “Design of Reactive Power and Voltage Controllers for Converter-interfaced ac Microgrids,” British Journal of Applied Science & Technology, vol. 17, no. 1, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- P. Tchakoua, R. Wamkeue, M. Ouhrouche, T. A. Tameghe, and G. Ekemb, “A New Approach for Modeling Darrieus-Type Vertical Axis Wind Turbine Rotors Using Electrical Equivalent Circuit Analogy: Basis of Theoretical Formulations and Model Development.,” Energies (19961073), vol. 8, no. 10, pp. 10684–10717, Oct. 2015. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. P’yankov and M. Toporkov, “Mathematical modeling of flows in wind turbines with a vertical axis.,” Fluid Dynamics, vol. 49, no. 2, pp. 249–258, Mar. 2014. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Bazilevs, A. Korobenko, X. Deng, and J. Yan, “Novel structural modeling and mesh moving techniques for advanced fluid-structure interaction simulation of wind turbines.,” International Journal for Numerical Methods in Engineering, vol. 102, no. 3/4, pp. 766–783, Apr. 2015. [Google Scholar]
- F. Xu, F.-G. Yuan, L. Liu, J. Hu, and Y. Qiu, “Performance Prediction and Demonstration of a Miniature Horizontal Axis Wind Turbine.,” Journal of Energy Engineering, vol. 139, no. 3, pp. 143–152, Aug. 2013. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Li, T. Zheng, and Z. Wang, “Short-Circuit Current Calculation and Harmonic Characteristic Analysis for a Doubly-Fed Induction Generator Wind Turbine under Converter Control.,” Energies (19961073), vol. 11, no. 9, p. 2471, Sep. 2018. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Sellami, H. Berriri, S. Jelassi, A. M. Darcherif, and M. F. Mimouni, “Short-Circuit Fault Tolerant Control of a Wind Turbine Driven Induction Generator Based on Sliding Mode Observers.,” Energies (19961073), vol. 10, no. 10, p. 1611, Oct. 2017. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Eftekhari email@example.com., A. S. Molavi Tabrizi firstname.lastname@example.org., and S. M. Sadeghzadeh email@example.com., “The Effect of Resistive-type Superconducting Fault Current Limiters on the Test Feeder with Windturbine Generation System.,” IETE Journal of Research, vol. 58, no. 5, pp. 411–417, Oct. 2012. [Google Scholar]
- X. Y. Zheng zheng. firstname.lastname@example.org. and Y. Lei 2, email@example.com, “Stochastic Response Analysis for a Floating Offshore Wind Turbine Integrated with a Steel Fish Farming Cage.,” Applied Sciences (2076-3417), vol. 8, no. 8, p. 1229, Aug. 2018. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.