E3S Web Conf.
Volume 115, 20192019 The 2nd International Conference on Electrical Engineering and Green Energy (CEEGE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||02 September 2019|
- D. Ronanki and S. S. Williamson, “Topological Overview on Solid-state Transformer Traction Technology in High-speed Trains,”2018 IEEE Transportation Electrification Conference and Expo (ITEC), 2018, pp.32–37. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Dujic, C. Zhao, A. Mester, etc., “Power electronic traction transformer-low voltage prototype,” IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, vol. 28, no. 12, pp.5522–5534, Dec. 2013. [Google Scholar]
- C Zhao, D Dujic, A Mester, etc., “Power Electronic Traction Transformer—Medium Voltage Prototype,” IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, vol. 61, no. 7, pp.3257–3268, Jul. 2014. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Dujic, F. Kieferndorf, F. Cananles, U. Drofenik, “Power electronic traction transformer technology,” the 7th International Power Electronics and Motion Control Conference-ECCE Asia 2012, pp.636–642. [Google Scholar]
- D. Dujic, G. Steinke, E. Bianda, etc., “Soft switching characterization of a 6.5kV IGBT for high power LLC resonant DC/DC converter,” in Int. Power Convers. Intell. Motion Conf., pp. 625–631, 2012, Germany. [Google Scholar]
- L. Lindenmueller, R. Alvarez, P. Kleinichen, and S. Bernet, “Characterization of a 6.5 kV / 500 A IGBT module in a series resonant converter,” in Proc. the 3rd IEEE Energy Convers. Congr. Expo., Phoenix, AZ, 2011, pp. 4138–4143. [Google Scholar]
- S. Zong, Q. Luo, C Li, etc., “Three-level Frequency-Doubling LLC Resonant Converter with High Step-down Ratio for High Input Voltage Applications,” the 2014 IEEE Applied Power Electronics Conference and Exposition, pp.14–19, Apr. 2014, USA [Google Scholar]
- H. Sugimura, L. Gamage, K. Fathy, etc., “A High-Frequency Linked Three-Level Phase-Shift ZVS-PWM DC-DC Converter for Distributed DC Power Feeder,” the 31st International Telecommunications Energy Conference, INTELEC 2009, pp.1–6, Oct. 2009, South Korea. [Google Scholar]
- D. Fu, F. Lee, Y. Q and F. Wang, “A Novel High-Power-Density Three-Level LCC Resonant Converter with Constant-Power-Factor-Control for Charging Applications,” IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, vol. 23, no. 5, pp.2411–2420, Sep. 2008. [Google Scholar]
- L. Wu, and P. Chen, “Interleaved Three-Level LLC Resonant Converter with Fixed-Frequency PWM Control,” the 36th International Telecommunications Energy Conference (INTELEC), pp.1–8, Sept. 2014, Canada. [Google Scholar]
- I. Lee, and G. Moon, “Analysis and Design of a Three-Level LLC Series Resonant Converter for High-and Wide-Input-Voltage Applications,” IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, voL. 27, no. 6, pp.2966–2979, Jun. 2012. [Google Scholar]
- S. Wang, Z. Zheng, Y. Li and K. Wang, “Capacitor Design Optimization and Power Balance Control for LLC Resonant Converter based Power Electronic Traction Transformer,” the 18th European Conference on Power Electronics and Applications (EPE'16 ECCE Europe), pp.1–10, Sept. 2016, Germany. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.