E3S Web Conf.
Volume 115, 20192019 The 2nd International Conference on Electrical Engineering and Green Energy (CEEGE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||02 September 2019|
- A. A. M. Zin, A. Naderipour, M. H. Habibuddin, and J. M. Guerrero, “Harmonic currents compensator GCI at the microgrid,” Electron. Lett., 2016. [Google Scholar]
- A. Naderipour, Z. Abdul-Malek, V. K. Ramachandaramurthy, A. Kalam, and M. R. Miveh, “Hierarchical control strategy for a three-phase 4wire microgrid under unbalanced and nonlinear load conditions,” ISA Trans., 2019. [Google Scholar]
- R. K. Singh and S. K. Goswami, “Optimum allocation of distributed generations based on nodal pricing for profit, loss reduction, and voltage improvement including voltage rise issue,” Int. J. Electr. Power Energy Syst., vol. 32, no. 6, pp. 637–644, 2010. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. D. C. Wijayatunga, W. Fernando, and R. M. Shrestha, “Impact of distributed and independent power generation on greenhouse gas emissions: Sri Lanka,” Energy Convers. Manag., vol. 45, no. 20, pp. 3193–3206, 2004. [Google Scholar]
- S. Ghosh, S. P. Ghoshal, and S. Ghosh, “Two analytical approaches for optimal placement of distributed generation unit in power systems,” in Power Systems, 2009. ICPS’09. International Conference on, 2009, pp. 1–6. [Google Scholar]
- D. Wu, F. Tang, T. Dragicevic, J. C. Vasquez, and J. M. Guerrero, “A control architecture to coordinate renewable energy sources and energy storage systems in islanded microgrids,” Smart Grid, IEEE Trans., vol. 6, no. 3, pp. 1156–1166, 2015. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Zeng, H. Yang, R. Zhao, and C. Cheng, “Topologies and control strategies of multifunctional grid-connected inverters for power quality enhancement: A comprehensive review,” Renew. Sustain. Energy Rev., vol. 24, pp. 223–270, 2013. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Ranjbar, S. Mohaghegh, M. Salehifar, H. Ebrahimirad, and A. Ghaleh, “Power electronic interface in a 70 kW microturbine-based distributed generation,” in Power Electronics, Drive Systems and Technologies Conference (PEDSTC), 2011 2nd, 2011, pp. 111–116. [Google Scholar]
- S. A. Moran and M. B. Brennen, “Active power line conditioner with fundamental negative sequence compensation.” Google Patents, 24-Jan-1995. [Google Scholar]
- G. Tsengenes and G. Adamidis, “Investigation of the behavior of a three phase grid-connected photovoltaic system to control active and reactive power,” Electr. Power Syst. Res., vol. 81, no. 1, pp. 177–184, 2011. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Triggianese, F. Liccardo, and P. Marino, “Ancillary services performed by distributed generation in grid integration,” in Clean Electrical Power, 2007. ICCEP’07. International Conference on, 2007, pp. 164–170. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Ranjbar, M. A. S. Masoum, and A. Jalilian, “Comparison of compensation strategies for shunt active power filter control in unbalanced tree-phase four-wire systems,” in Electrical and Computer Engineering, 2009. CCECE’09. Canadian Conference on, 2009, pp. 1061–1066. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Von Jouanne and B. Banerjee, “Assessment of voltage unbalance,” IEEE Trans. power Deliv., vol. 16, no. 4, pp. 782–790, 2001. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. F II, “IEEE recommended practices and requirements for harmonic control in electrical power systems,” pp. 519–1992, 1993. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.