E3S Web Conf.
Volume 115, 20192019 The 2nd International Conference on Electrical Engineering and Green Energy (CEEGE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||02 September 2019|
- Liu Shiyan. part 2 advertising design of the poster. Shaanxi People's Publishing House. [Google Scholar]
- It can resist. Thinking about online teaching and traditional teaching model [J]. Educational technology communications, 2002, (1). [Google Scholar]
- Li Yong, a new experience in art design teaching methods -Art and design disciplines online learning development and research. East China University 2005. [Google Scholar]
- Yuan Xi intestine. China Development of Art Design Education Research [M] Beijing Institute of Technology Press, 2003.7. [Google Scholar]
- Xu Jiang. Thinking. Chongqing Radio and Television University of Art and Design on teaching reform, 2005, 17 (2). [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Jun, ZHAO Yanxia. University Art Department of Art Design Teaching ascertain "J] Higher Education Research, 2005, 28. [Google Scholar]
- Pan Lusheng Design Art Education sketches and notes " Shandong Pictorial Publishing House 2005.7. [Google Scholar]
- Rui network education courseware development and meteorological network technology. Nanjing Institute of Meteorology 2002. [Google Scholar]
- Zhu Xi Shu Impact On Computer Network Technology on the development of art and design education. Nanjing Institute of the Arts 2005 [Google Scholar]
- Ma Xiaojun. Practice of Multimedia Teaching in Art Design Teaching [J] Education Research, 2005.8, 11 (gift issue). [Google Scholar]
- Ma Huihui. Multimedia courseware database. Based on 2001 Shandong Normal University. [Google Scholar]
- Xia Lisheng Comparison and thinking of digital multimedia art theory education and traditional art theory education. China Art Technology. 2002 (internet multimedia internet multimedia) [Google Scholar]
- Sun silver of Computer Art theory Teaching System in College Art theory Teaching Grand Week, 20 internet multimedia internet multimedia, 3 (internet multimedia 8): internet multimedia 2-internet multimedia 3 [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Hong digitized art theory teaching resources used in elementary art theory teaching Chinese art theory education, 20 internet multimedia 0, 6 (5): 2–3 [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Ya dragonfly modern ear training teaching philosophy research. Liaoning Normal University, 20 internet multimedia 0. [Google Scholar]
- Frozen Cultural Revolution reflection on social art theory education and art theory education in the family sound the Yellow River, 20 internet multimedia 0, 6 (7): 78–79 [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Yi Shan ear training course Beijing: Central University for Nationalities Publishing House, 20 internet multimedia 2, internet multimedia 2 (9): 45–46 [Google Scholar]
- Yang ceremony Friends network teaching management and its platform PLA military training. Information Network academic papers Wuhan: Department of the General Staff Military, 2001: 1620 [Google Scholar]
- Design and Application Peican Ming, Wang Wenhua a distributed multimedia information system. computer with an external device, 1999 (5): 6–10 [Google Scholar]
- And Implementation Liu Yizhou, seats Hui just design Web-based distance education system. army military training information network academic papers, 2001: 28–31 [Google Scholar]
- Hung Yi Design and Implementation of Multimedia Information System. Jinzhong Teachers College, 1999 (1): 65–68 [Google Scholar]
- Study Liu Jie multimedia distance education technology development status and problems of China Distance Education Supplement, 2000: 144–145 [Google Scholar]
- Li Lu A, Zheng Yanlin, Yang Bindeng, English education in the field of higher education network comparison. China Distance Education Supplement, 2000 (6): 122–123 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.