E3S Web Conf.
Volume 117, 20192019 International Conference on Water Resource and Environmental Engineering (ICWREE2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||25 September 2019|
- R. A. Badilla. Flood Modelling on Pasig-Marikina River Basin (2008) [Google Scholar]
- R. Wilby. SDSM a decision support tool for the assessment of regional climate change impacts. Environmental Modelling Software, 145–157 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Mareuil, R. L.. Impacts of climate change on the frequency and severity of floods in the Chateauguay River basin, Canada (2006) [Google Scholar]
- K. Hamed, & A. R. Rao. Flood Frequency Analysis (1999) [Google Scholar]
- P. B. Hunukumbura, & Y. Tachikawa. River Discharge Projection under Climate Change in the Chao Phraya River Basin, Thailand, Using the MRIGCM3.1S Dataset. Journal of the Meteorological Society of Japan. Ser. II, 90, 137–150. (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. R. Santillan, E. C. Near-real time flood extent monitoring in marikina river philippines: model parameterisation using remotely-sensed data and field measurements. (2012) [Google Scholar]
- National Disaster Education Coalition. Talking about disaster: Guide for standard messages: Produced by the National Disaster Education Coalition. 63–64 . (1999) [Google Scholar]
- J. D. Neelin. Climate Change and Climate Modelling. New York: Cambridge University Press. (2011) [Google Scholar]
- T. Reichlera. How Well Do Coupled Models Simulate Today’s Climate? 303–311. (2008) [Google Scholar]
- P. S. Stott, External Control of 20th Century Temperature by Natural and Anthropogenic Forcings. 2133–2137 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- J. T. Villarin, . 2016 Philippine Climate Change Assessment (PhilCCA): The Physical Science Basis. The Oscar M. Lopez Center for Climate Change Adaptation and Disaster Risk Management Foundation Inc. and Climate Change Commission. (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.