E3S Web Conf.
Volume 117, 20192019 International Conference on Water Resource and Environmental Engineering (ICWREE2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||25 September 2019|
- Anonymous, www.indiastat.com, Area production and productivity of major cereals (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V. Balasubramanian, A.C. Morales, R.T. Cruz, T.M. Thiyagarajan, R. Nagarajan, M. Babu, S. Abdulrachman, L.H. Hai. Application of the chlorophyll meter (SPAD) technology for real-time N management in rice Review, IRRI Notes, 25(1) 48 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- M. Banerjee, Bhuiya, Gopal Sing, G.C. Malik, Dutta, Sudarshan. Precision nutrient management through use of LCC and nutrient expert in hybrid maize under laterite soil of India Universal Journal of Food and Nutritional Sciences, 2(2) 33–36 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M.S. El-Habbal, F. Ashmawy, H.S. Saoudi, K.H. Iman Abbas. Effect of nitrogen fertilizer rates on yield, yield components and grain quality measurements of wheat cultivars using SPAD meter Egypt Journal of Agricultural Research, 88(1) 14–18 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- M. Ghosh, Swain, Dillip Kumar, Jha, Madan Kumar, Kumar, Virendra. Precision nitrogen management using chlorophyll meter for improving growth, productivity and N use efficiency of rice in subtropical climate Journal of Agricultural Sciences, 5(2) 253–266 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- K.A. Gomez, A.A. Gomez, Statistical procedures for agricultural research (2nd Edition Chichesler, UK:John Wiley and Sons 1984) [Google Scholar]
- M.L. Jackson, Soil chemical analysis, Prentice Hall of India, Pvt Ltd New Delhi, p 498 (1973) [Google Scholar]
- T. Jayanthi, S.K. Gali, V.P. Chimmad, V.V. Angadi, Leaf colour chart based n management on yield, harvest index and partial factor productivity of rainfed rice Karnataka Journal of Agricultural Sciences, 20(2) 405–406. (2007) [Google Scholar]
- K. Kenchaiah, H.K. Veeranna, K.M. Devaraju. India workshop cum group meeting in direct seeding and seeders in rice, Mysore, LCC and SPAD based-N management under different method of sowing in rice In abstract of the 3rd CREMNET, 18–19 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- N.R. Kitchen, K.A. Sudduth, S.T. Drummond, P.C. Scharf, H.L. Palm, D.F. Roberts, E.D. Vories. Ground based canopy reflectance sensing for variable-rate nitrogen corn fertilization Agronomy Journal, 102 71 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- D. Maiti, D.K. Das. Management of nitrogen through the use of leaf colour chart (LCC) and soil plant analysis development (SPAD) in wheat under irrigated ecosystem Archives Agronomy and Soil Science, 52(1) 105–112 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Manjappa, N. Kataraki, S.V. Kelaginamani. Leaf colour chart a simple tool for integrated nitrogen management in rainfed lowland rice. Karnataka Journal of Agricultural Sciences, 19(1) 84–89 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- N.N. Singh, H. Pervez, Zaidi. Changes in priorities of maize research in India and relation to CIMMYT regional activities Maize Research India, pp 561–570 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- Singh, Jagdeep, C.S. Khind. Enhancing fertilizer nitrogen use efficiency in irrigated rice by using a chlorophyll meter and leaf colour chart The Bioscan, 9(1&2) 663–666 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Thakur, Ashwani Kumar, Thakur, Dushyant Singh, Patel, Rakesh Kumar, Pradhan, Adikant and Kumar, Prafull. Effect of different plant geometry and nitrogen levels, in relation to growth characters, yield and economics on sweet corn (Zea mays Sachharata L.) at bastar plateau zone. The Bioscan, 10(3) 1223–1226 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.