E3S Web Conf.
Volume 117, 20192019 International Conference on Water Resource and Environmental Engineering (ICWREE2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||25 September 2019|
- S. Akhtar, A. Wahid, M. Akram and E. Rausl. Some growth, photosynthetic and anatomical attributes of sugarcane genotypes under NaCl salinity International Journal of Agricultural Biology, 3(4) 439–443 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- S. A. Enan. Effect of transplanting and soil application of boron and zinc on yield and quality of sugar beet Ph. D. Thesis Agronomy Department Faculty of Agriculture Al Azhar University, Egypt (2004) [Google Scholar]
- D.G. Hapase, B.B. Gunjal and A.S. Deshmukh, (In:) Irrigation management for sugarcane Recent Advances in Sugarcane, Rao, P.N. (Editor), K.C.P. Ltd, Vuyyru, Andhra Pradesh, India, pp 248–70 (1990) [Google Scholar]
- P. Jamuna, K.R. Swamy, K.V. Rao and Y. Satyanarayana. Ground water quality assessment with reference to sugarcane cultivation in Chelluru and Pithapuram factory areas of Andhra Pradesh Cooperative Sugar, 26(1) 105–9 (1994) [Google Scholar]
- Kumar, Shiv and S.N.L. Srivastava. Response of sugarcane to alternate furrow irrigation and trash mulch Indian Journal of Sugarcane Technology, 6(1) 69–73 (1991) [Google Scholar]
- Lal, Menhi and S.K. Shukla. (In:) 50 Years of Sugarcane Research in India Production practices for sugarcane. H.N. Shahi, A.K. Srivastava, and O.K. Sinha, (Editors). ICAR-Indian Institute of Sugarcane Research, Lucknow 226 002. pp 131–52 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- S.K. Sastry and A.V. Chari (In:) Proceedings 4th Biennial Conference Sugarcane Research and Development Workers, India pp 145–59 (1960) [Google Scholar]
- P.N. Singh, S.K. Shukla and V.K. Bhatnagar, Optimizing soil moisture regime to increase water use efficiency of sugarcane (Saccharum spp. hybrid complex) in subtropical India Agricultural Water Management, 90(1-2) 95–100 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Singh, Ishwar. Optimizing irrigation schedule in sugarcane (Saccharum spp. hybrid complex) under different planting methods in sub-tropical India Indian Journal of Sugarcane Technology, 27(2) 68–72 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- P.N. Singh and S.C. Mohan. Water use and yield re-response of sugarcane under different irrigation schedules and nitrogen levels in a subtropical region Agricultural Water Management, 26(4) 253–64 (1994) [Google Scholar]
- D.F. Uwah and G.A. Iwo. Effectiveness of organic mulch on the productivity of maize (Zea mays L.) and weed growth The Journal of Animal and Plant Sciences, 21(3) 525–530 (2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.